Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How to fix the new events shop

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Well I have got something to say , you see I use to play events back in the day I was decent got a few items every now and then and not once did I buy a light saber instead I bought 2 chaplains for shells you see all you care about is looks, you want people to look at you on pedestal see if you really care what was good or not you would have just bought katana cause it's cheaper. Oh it's 100 ec well its for people who are determined to save to 100 is any of it really worth it? you tell me. Also you see people like you are ignorant and childish I remember when Aypocs hat shop was released and you were talking crap about free ec and I was saying how most people don't hoard like you so they need it cause it's fair, then Snk showed up and debugged Ec stars but were actually hotdogs hamburgers and bombs you know what i saw everybody? 2 Betas grabbing every single one they could and yet they hate free ec lol you got trolled by snk Hun so stop crying and play the game the way people have made it. I don't see you scripting it's a game play it or get out.

- - - Updated - - -

I might disrespect the staff cause they are unfair douches but I admire the work they do when they do it.

/closethread

- - - Updated - - -

GG a**h****

Yah banshee, go ahead and tell us about a freebies we got a year ago. Lmao. Anyways what you said is exactly what I am talking about. The 100 EC saber is not worth actually a 100 EC. And I didnt say buff saber I said add new and better items in the new ec shop so I could save for them. I bet you didnt even read my thread

As you probably now Nimo they are working on new Ec shop olirus is the head of it. Your just complaining about everything I haven't seen you say 1 positive thing in one of your threads! Your just mad that people getting sabers and it's not rare anymore it weren't even rare when you bought it. You made a choice when you bought saber if it sucks so badly why didn't you buy katana if it's so good? There is something called stats before you buy something and you chosen to buy saber because it looked cool that's your choice but of now you tired of it.. So then you come here and complain on it...
    Hi

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    As you probably now Nimo they are working on new Ec shop olirus is the head of it. Your just complaining about everything I haven't seen you say 1 positive thing in one of your threads! Your just mad that people getting sabers and it's not rare anymore it weren't even rare when you bought it. You made a choice when you bought saber if it sucks so badly why didn't you buy katana if it's so good? There is something called stats before you buy something and you chosen to buy saber because it looked cool that's your choice but of now you tired of it.. So then you come here and complain on it...
    OMG WHY HASNT ANYONE PMED ME ABOUT HOW TO BLOCK THIS KID YET? can anyone SERIOUSLY tell me how?

Doesnt nimo get everything from afk lol

Banned
    My name was mentioned a lot by Nimo's apprentices.
    I feel honored, really.

And yes, he uses EC uploads in the past. I played this game way before EC shop was even released, I don't see any valid reasons in this thread as it's all about bashing against one another regardlessly.
    As said, instead of complaining and insulting why don't you come up some brilliant ideas. No words, we need pure drawings/details.

Ideas are too easy to give, it's not like the admins would just consider your idea as a good choice for the game. Most has been rejected because it doesn't meet Era's standard.

And by PC I meant saber is WAY faster with the spamming of mouse button.
    What did you think I was referring to? Era PC?
    Hell no, they won't buff saber's speed because it's considered the fastest melee ever. Even if you tap insanely fast on your actions button(right D-pad) it won't make it fast.
    The gani is suitable for it, nobody can obviously tap that fast while moving their character...

Soldier
    Y'all really complain about every single thing on a game, than if it was vise versa and lets say a person made a thread about the saber being to op than we have complainers about that like its a game for god sake stuff going to be un fair that's how it go and don't say "we worked hard for this " bs because yall really didn't do nothing but move two of your thumbs and stare into the screen and been on mostly all day thats not working hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    Hes actually right

Banned
    Being on and MOVING is BETTER THAN AFKING FOR A DUMB EC UPLOADS.

Give a better bloody statement next time, whatever you posted IS the re-copy version of how scrubs get their sabers.
    I don't honor those who has gotten saber in 2013-2014, they're still idiots acting like they rule the Event House with their 'goddess' saber and 100EC item.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Doesnt nimo get everything from afk lol
    no ? he doesnt get everything from afk. he does events too , and wins a few, like ctf and ts.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden