Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to fix the new events shop

How to fix the new events shop

Ayoooooooooooo its NiM0. Basically I am here to discuss the current ec items which alot of players have got by AFKing via trampoline. Anyways since that thread was closed I would like to re-introduce you to my important concern.

Basically 100 EC items suck now all of em.

Light saber; Light saber is cool and all but hey! Katana is faster than it and deals the same damage. Not only that but an umbrella can deflect bullets just like the light saber!

Flamethrower: A minigun bought with itunes can stand up to the flamethrower. It even has spread + a bigger clip!

Gas Launcher: Pffffft. We can already use gas bombs and we can already throw frag grenades.

REST IN PIECES EC!.

1st Point:: EC is earned right? not bought with itunes...not traded...its EARNED. So why the hell is a freaking minigun equal to the 100 ec flamethrower?

2nd Point: Why is the light saber slower than a katana? why is a 35 ec item faster than a 100 ec item? You expect players to pay 65 extra ec for a slower melee?

3rd Point: Why is a gas launcher sold for a 100 ec? it aint worth that much.

Conclusion: Dear GFX-er's who are working on the new ec shop. MAKE UNIQUE ITEMS THAT CAN ONLY BE ACQUIRED FROM THE EC SHOP AND DO NOT MAKE ALTERNATIVES FOR THEM WITH GRALATS.

Why we should not make alternatives for them with gralats? Because EC cannot be bought with gralats.

Era is a beautiful game and I enjoy it. But everything has a limit.

-Its already enough that you can divorce your wife for 500 DOLLAS without her knowing.
    -Its already enough that water pistols can kill you
    -Its already enough that gangsters pick freaking flowers
    -Its already enough that event players earn their ec while AFK-ers get it for free
    -Its already enough that a re-skin of a saber was made with baseball bat
    -Its already enough that a re-skin of skate tp was made with monkey skate tp

But if you will excuse me. Making alternatives for EC items is WAY too far.

DONE with you lazy staff. Either get it workin or hire some more people to this server to assist at making new ganis.

Keep the thread on topic unless you dont want a nice new ec shop. No flame wars please as I must have been drunk while typin this thread. Out

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    -Its already enough that gangsters pick freaking flowers
    lol agreed gas launcher should be buffed in a way
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

[QUOTE=tahmaw;142553]lol agreed gas launcher should be buffed in a way[/QUOT

YES. why make a gas launcher when u can throw petrol bombs!!!!

I agree with you about flame and mini. it is unfair since mini raised damage

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    2nd Point: Why is the light saber slower than a katana? why is a 35 ec item faster than a 100 ec item? You expect players to pay 65 extra ec for a slower melee?
    Lol, I dislike players, like you, who intend to say something like this.

Get this: Hunter/Kiwi Blade=Katana=Lightsaber, and I believe the dual as well. If you believe that graal animations make the stats better than I don't know what to tell you bud lol

Banned
    Oh no it's you again.
    If you dislike the items in the EC shop, why not make one yourself? I would like to see the gani, gfx and script on that item(GFX is too easy). They can't buff light saber speed because nobody has a fast finger to actually tap repeatedly on screen(unlike FB), if so then katana will be lowered in speed.
    You seriously can't tell the difference between weapon's stats? Umbrella has 50% chance of reflecting bullets whilst saber has 90%.

Gas launcher was recently buffed from 3 to 6 clip, if it's buffed more than it will be easy to lag players around.
    Flamethrower has less freeze than minigun when moving while shooting, I don't see a problem with it now since it's still considered a good PK gun.

lol you changed my point of view

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Minigun is just OP period. But yeah someone buff the saber and flame.

Another nEMO thread whining and crying. It is pathetic man, it truly is.

I think you're better off creating a game of your own, you are trying to shape and direct era to your personal liking.

Mods are smart, they see your agenda and act accordingly. I commend them for their patience and tolerance.

Big Cheese
    Milk..
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3