Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to fix the new events shop

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    No, in the past when EC shop was released.
    Those who owns a lightsaber are considered the best event players(aka, hoarders).
    Now it's completely ruined and they aren't even taking the initiative to earn for the 100EC and above items.
    Can you shut the hell up about PC? Do any of us care about PC? NO we care about ec items and how they suck by having alternatives for them in gralats. KATANA is faster dude. We tested it on a flag of a base katana vs saber. Katana won so why not make saber same speed as katana? Either be on topic or go talk about PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC to your geeky friends

Ok since this thread has been opened again and by someone with an actual sense and logic, i would like to support his idea not cause i know him or we talk but due to the fact that his points that were stated above not just reached the point, but actually he did what few people do and that is talking with actual facts that were proven physically and visually.Now xstarx with all due respect mate but your replying to this threat with no actual proven thing while Nim0 tried it with many others using flags of bases. I wish admins do something about this and sorry oilrus if this was reached to you in any mean way but im pretty sure that Nim0 didnt mean it like that. Do remember what nimo stated is a total liability that could improve era causing its online registrations reaching not only a maximum of 4K but 6K literally. So please respect and support because i sure all of you would wish if graal was more equal by abridging area of grallats and ec's.

Nim0-You got my support
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Can you shut the hell up about PC? Do any of us care about PC? NO we care about ec items and how they suck by having alternatives for them in gralats. KATANA is faster dude. We tested it on a flag of a base katana vs saber. Katana won so why not make saber same speed as katana? Either be on topic or go talk about PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC to your geeky friends
    lmao ikr...he thinks everyone plays on pc xD

In my opinion, everybody should play the PC version of Era at least once, mostly cause its what iEra is based off of.
    Gettin booty across the 7 seas

Help meh dragons plox

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Raio56 View Post
    In my opinion, everybody should play the PC version of Era at least once, mostly cause its what iEra is based off of.
    #OffTopic

Omg you guys need to stop postumt threads about this please just stop it! Tired of these threads
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    #OffTopic
    #YourPostWasOffTopic

I find it rude that you complain about the work we do, well development staff do voluntarily.
    I'd expect you, Nim0 to make some graphics for the event shop....

Chillax y'all
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Seems like collection hores want exclusiveness. It don't see how any of this would improve era.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteprFire View Post
    Chillax y'all
    Why the hell would I CHILLAX if a 100 ec saber is slower than a 35 ec katana and my 100 EC Flame= 200K gralats Minigun ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Seems like collection hores want exclusiveness. It don't see how any of this would improve era.
    READ THE TITLE, IT SAYS HOW TO FIX NEW EC SHOP NOT IMPROVE ERA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raio56 View Post
    PC sucks dude. I dont wana play via mouse and keyboard I dont wana have a trip to the past where I used to play mario save queen on pc. And it sucks anyway PC is outclassed by IDevices.

- - - Updated - - -

And stay on topic please. Do you agree or no? Because if you dont then have fun with a trashy new ec shop!!-.-