Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to fix the new events shop

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Why the hell would I CHILLAX if a 100 ec saber is slower than a 35 ec katana and my 100 EC Flame= 200K gralats Minigun ?

- - - Updated - - -

READ THE TITLE, IT SAYS HOW TO FIX NEW EC SHOP NOT IMPROVE ERA

- - - Updated - - -

PC sucks dude. I dont wana play via mouse and keyboard I dont wana have a trip to the past where I used to play mario save queen on pc. And it sucks anyway PC is outclassed by IDevices.

- - - Updated - - -

And stay on topic please. Do you agree or no? Because if you dont then have fun with a trashy new ec shop!!-.-
    No. I don't agree with you, if you don't like the way these stats are, why'd you buy the saber anyway? Flamethrower kills people faster anyway, its really over powered in my personal opinion.

If you dont agree with that flame shouldnt be equal to minigun then I dont know what to tell you. You just agreed on having a 200K gun=100 EC gun.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    #YourPostWasOffTopic

I find it rude that you complain about the work we do, well development staff do voluntarily.
    I'd expect you, Nim0 to make some graphics for the event shop....
    it wasn't offtopic; i was complaining about xstarx thinking everyone plays on pc. anyways, nimo just asked for some balancing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    No. I don't agree with you, if you don't like the way these stats are, why'd you buy the saber anyway? Flamethrower kills people faster anyway, its really over powered in my personal opinion.
    overpowered? lol.

Why the hell would I CHILLAX if a 100 ec saber is slower than a 35 ec katana and my 100 EC Flame= 200K gralats Minigun ?

- - - Updated - - -

READ THE TITLE, IT SAYS HOW TO FIX NEW EC SHOP NOT IMPROVE ERA

- - - Updated - - -

PC sucks dude. I dont wana play via mouse and keyboard I dont wana have a trip to the past where I used to play mario save queen on pc. And it sucks anyway PC is outclassed by IDevices.

- - - Updated - - -

And stay on topic please. Do you agree or no? Because if you dont then have fun with a trashy new ec shop!!-.-
    My point exactly. You have a selfish child like mentality. How to fix new event shop I read the title. You could care less if it improves eras over all experience. You want the new shop tailored to you as opposed to the overall community.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    My point exactly. You have a selfish child like mentality. How to fix new event shop I read the title. You could care less if it improves eras over all experience. You want the new shop tailored to you as opposed to the overall community.
    What you just said now makes no sense. The ec items in the current ec shop suck, I am looking forwards for better items in the future. If you disagree with that then I dont know what to even call you.. calling you dumb wont be enough

What you just said now makes no sense. The ec items in the current ec shop suck, I am looking forwards for better items in the future. If you disagree with that then I dont know what to even call you.. calling you dumb wont be enough
    Instead of name calling like a child. You could get back on topic. And explain how implementing your ideas would improve era. And if they don't help improve the game then they shouldn't be considered Imo.

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    Ok since this thread has been opened again and by someone with an actual sense and logic, i would like to support his idea not cause i know him or we talk but due to the fact that his points that were stated above not just reached the point, but actually he did what few people do and that is talking with actual facts that were proven physically and visually.Now xstarx with all due respect mate but your replying to this threat with no actual proven thing while Nim0 tried it with many others using flags of bases. I wish admins do something about this and sorry oilrus if this was reached to you in any mean way but im pretty sure that Nim0 didnt mean it like that. Do remember what nimo stated is a total liability that could improve era causing its online registrations reaching not only a maximum of 4K but 6K literally. So please respect and support because i sure all of you would wish if graal was more equal by abridging area of grallats and ec's.

Nim0-You got my support
    Theres a difference of feedback which is helpful called supportive feedback and another which is just pure anger thrown at people so they change something that's meant for the whole community just to be aimed at one person to make that one person enjoy it thoroughly

We'll I think you should close this thread
    Hi

Well I have got something to say , you see I use to play events back in the day I was decent got a few items every now and then and not once did I buy a light saber instead I bought 2 chaplains for shells you see all you care about is looks, you want people to look at you on pedestal see if you really care what was good or not you would have just bought katana cause it's cheaper. Oh it's 100 ec well its for people who are determined to save to 100 is any of it really worth it? you tell me. Also you see people like you are ignorant and childish I remember when Aypocs hat shop was released and you were talking crap about free ec and I was saying how most people don't hoard like you so they need it cause it's fair, then Snk showed up and debugged Ec stars but were actually hotdogs hamburgers and bombs you know what i saw everybody? 2 Betas grabbing every single one they could and yet they hate free ec lol you got trolled by snk Hun so stop crying and play the game the way people have made it. I don't see you scripting it's a game play it or get out.

- - - Updated - - -

I might disrespect the staff cause they are unfair douches but I admire the work they do when they do it.

/closethread

- - - Updated - - -

GG a**h****
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Big Cheese
    we all know u guys made the minigun coz people will buy itunes and get it, lol. and u nerfed the bar because u wanted its owners to buy more itunes for a new gun like metalstorm, gm4, minigun, etc.