Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tpbm!

The person below me woke up on a gloomy day only to realise that the whole life they were living was just a faint dream.They were in a global depression with not many life forms left on their home planet, Obezor. This is due to the pollution of factory smoke. They get up, driven by the smell of bacon. When they enter the kitchen they see a ghoulish creature staring back at them with gloomy white eyes. "Morning Mum" they say with a tear welling up in their eye. "I had a wonderful dream, it was so real I could almost touch it, but now it's floating away and I can't get it back." "Gnarsnsss" The ghoulish mother replied flinging the bacon at the wall. They go to pick it up and their nails fall off upon contact leaving them to sting. They quickly shove the bacon in their mouth and go outside only to see Putin riding on the back of a bear. "Come, we need to go to school" Putin insists. They jump up ontop of the bear and away they go, Putins magestic hair flowing in the beautiful sunlight. Upon arrival to their destination they are greeted by bio soldiers - soldiers created unnaturally. Worn out and faded signs which used to say "xavier's school for gifted youngsters". They get off the bear and get onto a more formal tiger in a tuxedo. They travel to the forest where they are they safe. Then BOOM. All goes black they can't see which ways up. Falling, falling, crack. "Braaainnsss" a distant voice taunts. "Emergerd zombie putin!" They quickly deploy the jet pack rocket boosters from their school bag and float off into the distance. Zombies everywhere. Then suddenly...

Level up!

The person below me, gets a kiss of Ariana Grande.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Ooo <3

The person below me, gets a exclusive backstage pass to Ariana Grande's Concert.

Welcome to http://era-go.com/forum be sure to read the rules

Currently updating my signature. Please be patient

Yes!

The person below me gets a hug by Justin Bieber.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

*Shoves Bieber away from me* *Shoots him in the head.*

The person below me will get kidnapped and Liam Neeson will say "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Welcome to http://era-go.com/forum be sure to read the rules

Currently updating my signature. Please be patient

the person below me is a graal nub

Th3 n00bz B3lo meh geta donuttz
    I do things with stuff.

oooouuuhhhh donuts<3!!!!
    the person below me gets slapped in the face with a tuna by their mother!

The person below me will feel my pain of betrayal after being slapped for giving someone donuts
    I do things with stuff.

Big Cheese
    The person below me dies from stink.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3