Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BAIT AND SWITCH...... Just a little food for thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Skreem View Post
    It is indeed a bait and switch technique. It is probably why they keep slowly nerfing the BAR due to everyone just using that gun and not buying every other one. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future they release another gun that does 12 dmg and has less freeze then do the same with that one after everyone has bought it.

Really twisted system and there is no reason to not offer refunds. Hopefully a change is made soon, but I seriously doubt it happening. Greedy devs man
    So true
    But its legal, what are we gona do?
    I do things with stuff.

I thought it was kind of funny I logged onto Era iPhone and found that guns didn't even show their stats -- you just get a vague description of what the gun is like. I wouldn't be surprised if some guns had overlapping descriptions (meaning they both said the same thing) and then in reality, the guns are nothing alike.
    Era Veteran

R.I.P. McGyver, Eros Cassini, and Travis Fo.

The only way it'll change is if people stop playing Graal until it is changed, but like that is ever going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Capelett View Post
    So true
    But its legal, what are we gona do?
    I don't remember agreeing to any ToS but I'm sure Graal has them. You aren't receiving the same item you purchased for 60-70$ and aren't able to get a refund, all I can prove is that it's unethical.

I'm sure it could be added very easily, they have it for cheap furniture and customs, but they have chosen to not add it to the insanely expensive guns that are changed fairly frequently.

It would be nice to understand the developers reasoning behind not adding this, but I can almost guarantee Snk won't give a direct response.

Era iPhone is a great game that I love- but with the nerfing done to digging(arguably the best job to get gralats), the increasingly high priced guns and the choice to not add refunds to the altered guns I feel like it's turned into more of a developer ATM machine which I can guarantee is not the direction the Era community would like to see this game go.
    Last edited by Skreem; 08-15-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skreem View Post
    I don't remember agreeing to any ToS but I'm sure Graal has them. You aren't receiving the same item you purchased for 70$ and aren't able to get a refund, all I can prove is that it's unethical.

I'm sure it could be added very easily, they have it for cheap furniture and customs, but they have chosen to not add it to the insanely expensive guns that are changed fairly frequently.

It would be nice to understand the developers reasoning behind not adding this, but I can almost guarantee Snk won't give a direct response.

Era iPhone is a great game that I love- but with the nerfing done to digging(arguably the best job to get gralats), the increasingly high priced guns and the choice to not add refunds to the altered guns I feel like it's turning into more of a developer ATM machine.
    The reason they don't give you a refund, is because it prevents players from buying a gun, not liking it, and then buying a new one with even more money. If they give you refunds, you don't purchase more gralats. Less gralats purchased = less of a profit they're making, less priority on players, less motivation to develop new shiny and expensive content.
    Era Veteran

R.I.P. McGyver, Eros Cassini, and Travis Fo.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    The reason they don't give you a refund, is because it prevents players from buying a gun, not liking it, and then buying a new one with even more money. If they give you refunds, you don't purchase more gralats. Less gralats purchased = less of a profit they're making, less priority on players, less motivation to develop new shiny and expensive content.
    Only problem i see with that is if you screw over your player base enough they will stop buying and at the rate content is released 1-3 "SMALL" updates a year it wont take long for the player base to thin out... if you look at the player base now how many "New" players are spending money on this game? not many from what i can see... This game needs is dedicated fan base to pay the bills....

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    Normally im on the admins side, but the content isnt exactly expensive
    Retextures and copied gani's
    Copied quests (from what i can see so far)
    Terrible spar system
    The last resort of nerfing to earn more money
    And a ton of bugs

If these things were going to the actual game i would understand but to be fair i dont really see anything good going on, they just keep copying other things they have done
    I do things with stuff.