Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hat Collections!

Hat Collections!

Hello All,

Hats on iEra and Era PC have always been a passion of mine to collect.
    I have quite a big collection.

What I ask of you guys is to show me your favourite 5 hats and how many you have in total.

I have 324 hats and here are my top 5!

Untitled_zpsde0600fc.png

1. MF Torn Hat
    2. Ezios Red Samurai
    3. Rainbow Goggles
    4. Pimp Tophat X
    5. Rare Tachi Hat

(In order of me wearing them by the way!)
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

1.rare bunny hat(2011)
    2.golden monkey(2011 only one in era)
    3.space hat(2012)
    4.turkey hat(2011-1012?)
    5.red xmas hat(2012)

319 hats
    Just being me.

I have 342 hats, here are my top 5

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

first one: obviously the 10k spar hat.
    Second one: a rare pink cop hat ! I get spammed saying "where u get dat" a lot while wearing it
    Third one: a big crown that I like a lot
    Fourth: an awesome shogun hat that used to be in ebizous hideout in 2012 I believe, it's no longer there though
    Fifth one: an awesome player made hat, I also get spammed "dayum, where u get dat hat" while wearing it, haha
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

OreOs
    I have 192 hats!

image.jpg 1. Won this hat in water race 2 from Ezio. (He made the hat, also I'm the only one in era with the hat)

image.jpg 2. Won this hat in a event as well from Javi. (Beanie, only 3 on era with this hat)

image.jpg 3. Won this hat in a event again... from Ezio (2 on era with this hat)

image.jpgimage.jpg 4. The era-go moderator hat! (Only obtained if your moderator)

image.jpg 5. July 4th, 2011 Holiday hat (Special because it's old and I don't really buy hats lol)

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    I have 192 hats!

image.jpg 1. Won this hat in water race 2 from Ezio. (He made the hat, also I'm the only one in era with the hat)

image.jpg 2. Won this hat in a event as well from Javi. (Beanie, only 3 on era with this hat)

image.jpg 3. Won this hat in a event again... from Ezio (2 on era with this hat)

image.jpgimage.jpg 4. The era-go moderator hat! (Only obtained if your moderator)

image.jpg 5. July 4th, 2011 Holiday hat (Special because it's old and I don't really buy hats lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

1.rare bunny hat(2011)
    2.golden monkey(2011 only one in era)
    3.space hat(2012)
    4.turkey hat(2011-1012?)
    5.red xmas hat(2012)

319 hats
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I have 342 hats, here are my top 5

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

first one: obviously the 10k spar hat.
    Second one: a rare pink cop hat ! I get spammed saying "where u get dat" a lot while wearing it
    Third one: a big crown that I like a lot
    Fourth: an awesome shogun hat that used to be in ebizous hideout in 2012 I believe, it's no longer there though
    Fifth one: an awesome player made hat, I also get spammed "dayum, where u get dat hat" while wearing it, haha
    Awesome hats guys!
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.

since all my hats are gone when i got reset i hardly have any but i used to have a few rares, @ OreOs ive always wondered where you got the first one its pretty cool !

Big Cheese
    image.jpg
    Lame hats.

Attachment 12335
    1. Halloween 2011
    2. Player hat shop - I think Jester made it
    3. Player hat shop - I think Banshee made it
    4. Forgot where xD
    5. A hat in southridge, bottom of map before bridge, forgot name.
    Last edited by Mystic; 08-15-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Fixed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Screenshot 2014-08-17 17.27.11.png

The red visor! When I started in summer 2012, the water park opened. I saw this hat and just knew I wanted it. It the very first hat that I purchased and is on my first page of hats. I loved the visor so much that each year I put in a request to an admin to add a new color to the water park. In 2013 there was a green hat and a dark purple one. This year there was a blue one and a pink one which is what I've been wearing most lately. I guess you can say it's the hat that defined my character the most. Without it I'd just be another random person with a basic girl head.

Screenshot 2014-08-17 17.27.01.png

The Candy 2k hat. After Candy hit 2k hours I was given one of the hats. It was strange wearing it at first because I finally saw my other eye, the one that was always covered by the visor. I generally like it as a 2k hat because it's arguably the most unique gang hat and it fits the gang name really well. I'm the only one that actually wears their 2k hat often. The other owners are iLion, Exodiax, Kawaii, Nzl, and of course PurpleMoon (I think...99% sure).

Screenshot 2014-08-17 17.28.20.png

This gas mask. I remember I walked into the gas shop on a random day in July 2012, and it just so happened to be the day that snk was making updates to the shop. He was adding some of the masks that are still there today. This mask was added at first, but then the shop thumbnail was messed up so it was taken back down. After it was taken down someone recommended a Bane-like gas mask (the batman character). Then snk thought it was a good idea, and added it into the shop and this mask was never seen again. Since the thumbnail was messed up not many people bought it I guess (there was a kinda big crowd at the shop). In the past 2 years I've met only one other person that bought this mask and I don't even know his/her name.

I can't really say I have any other favorites so I'll leave it at 3. I have 177 hats total right now I think, 3 shy of 10 full pages.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)