Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GraalOnline Era: Countryside Item Database

Lol i love how this thread got more info about country side than the official thread XD

Pretty much.

Only thing missing is the "Coming soon in the summer of 2020, Country Side!"

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fish View Post
    bumping this thread for all the people complaining about the countryside delay. Take this as a teaser, nothing more.
    And rest assured, the countryside project will NOT be cancelled, it is just still being worked on, the team decided to extend the gmap twice its size.
    By the way Trasparrer, props on having math topics in your safari tabs, "forumla for percentage" and "how to find standard deviation" haha
    IDK why I'm responding to this now but uhh... come again? TWICE AS LARGE? SERIOUSLY!? Not only is that a HUGE freaking delay, but what on earth could be planned that requires more room than what a map already larger than the current city map has? Jesus....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    IDK why I'm responding to this now but uhh... come again? TWICE AS LARGE? SERIOUSLY!? Not only is that a HUGE freaking delay, but what on earth could be planned that requires more room than what a map already larger than the current city map has? Jesus....
    That's why we gotta wait.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    That's why we gotta wait.
    I know. I just want to know why in god's green earth they need a bigger map.