Thread: Can you make a new spar room?

Uzi Dual Can you make a new spar room?

Every room there will be someone with an overpowered gun that's way better and it's really not fair. Can you make a room that gives you a gun that you both have to use? I know a lot of people who have skill but they can't even show their skills because someone always has a bar and uses It. And don't get me started on flame and mini. think about it. If your going against a bar and you have a m4 it's really not fun. I m just suggesting you make like a couple of rooms with that option. Kind of like laser tag but 1v1 any time. It doesn't even have to be laser guns it can be any gun! Created or one that's already there.
    have any questions or concerns? Shoot me a pm.

There is a place on the top of the map but most of the time it goes really slow and its always a draw

To be honest the games spar system is broken, no ones fixing it. And its all about the kid with the biggest buck.
    Just leave it, going in there gives more bait for the rich kids
    Pay to win as they say
    I do things with stuff.

Maybe a new Laser House? 4 Rooms with 1v1 Laser Tag Spar. and 1 Room with a big map of laser tag. With obstacles and things. Like Gangspar. But more dark and neo lights!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Link in signature, I guess it's a good time to bump it if you want.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

We had a room on PC Era where you could only use the AK-47, Uzi, Shotgun, and Handguns. It was extremely balanced and paced well because most people using the room had rounded their skills with the guns. I'd think this would be a good addition seeing as how a lot of sparring on Era iPhone is based on who's put more money into their arsenal. The base four guns aren't hard to make the money for, at all, and all can be sparred with in their own unique ways.

Update: I used that spar room someone spoke about in the top of the map, and I love the way the Ki Blasts handle. This seems to be one of the best alternatives to making a room for certain guns, because in this room, it's a gun no one can use outside of practicing with it in public. The problem is that it's so far out of everyone's way, no one uses it in lieu of the fact it isn't convenient. I'd be one to ask the LATs to add a similar room into the spar complex, because (if you haven't noticed) the level has been extended in a way that seems like it's going to accommodate another room, or something. (my proof being that there's two extra benches on the tables directly under the three rooms, and there's room for a statue to the left of the big spar room.)
    Last edited by Buffalo; 08-15-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    Era Veteran

R.I.P. McGyver, Eros Cassini, and Travis Fo.

We have so much unused spar rooms:0
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Yah like the Dragon Ball Z room (Often used by wanderers ) Boxing spar and practice spar also the same...
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!

it would be cool to see in graal spar room in which opponents cant use any weapons except they got at the start

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Now there's frosty falls
    have any questions or concerns? Shoot me a pm.