Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Metal detector VIP

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    I don't like it. Free Gralats? Nope. How about a Tow Job?
    Who the hell complains about free graalats? Get out my sight....lol jk. Why are you thinking that it's free? VIP is 7.5k graalats. Plus,you basically get "free graalats" easily flower picking.
    Also,it's not everywhere underground.

Btw,stay on topic to this and not change it please.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Who the hell complains about free graalats? Get out my sight....lol jk. Why are you thinking that it's free? VIP is 7.5k graalats. Plus,you basically get "free graalats" easily flower picking.
    Also,it's not everywhere underground.

Btw,stay on topic to this and not change it please.
    Not change ideas? You're supposed to accept ideas from any other Eraians. I'm just saying, the chance if getting large amounts can make people earn 7.5K easily. I'm saying, why not make a Tow Job? It's like a little funny troll. You can drag other peoples car around, but it disintegrates when it's been 5 minutes..
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Not change ideas? You're supposed to accept ideas from any other Eraians. I'm just saying, the chance if getting large amounts can make people earn 7.5K easily. I'm saying, why not make a Tow Job? It's like a little funny troll. You can drag other peoples car around, but it disintegrates when it's been 5 minutes..
    No you're supposed to stay on topic with the thread. If you have other ideas,you can post it in your own thread and we can talk there.

And if you read Mystic's post,she said the same thing. So maybe,make the graalats you find a little bit smaller.
    Common: 10-15 graalats
    Less common: 30-50
    Uncommon: 75-90
    Rare: 95-105

Plus it'll be a bit decently easy to find hidden graalats. It'll be worse than every job but flower picking and pizza making. Even though it's not considered a "job".

Big Cheese
    No you're supposed to stay on topic with the thread. If you have other ideas,you can post it in your own thread and we can talk there.

And if you read Mystic's post,she said the same thing. So maybe,make the graalats you find a little bit smaller.
    Common: 10-15 graalats
    Less common: 30-50
    Uncommon: 75-90
    Rare: 95-105

Plus it'll be a bit decently easy to find hidden graalats. It'll be worse than every job but flower picking and pizza making. Even though it's not considered a "job".
    -.- It's just a simple suggestion.

we will get too much money... lets make 3-25. and chance to find it like 1/100

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    we will get too much money... lets make 3-25. and chance to find it like 1/100
    How? Explain how if you rarely get 100 graalats? And 1/100?! You are joking yourself.

Big Cheese
    How? Explain how if you rarely get 100 graalats? And 1/100?! You are joking yourself.
    Well. Guessing that most people will probably have VIP still. We'd have to nerf the chances.

people will have too much money from this "not job" so we need to fix it

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    people will have too much money from this "not job" so we need to fix it
    How old are you kid? I just asked how.

Clutch: Ok fine...since you guys didn't understand my chances(which were fair),let's say 1/35. Because 1/100 is outrageous and useless.

Big Cheese
    How old are you kid? I just asked how.

Clutch: Ok fine...since you guys didn't understand my chances(which were fair),let's say 1/35. Because 1/100 is outrageous and useless.
    I don't really like this VIP. Mostly because of chances. Just give it to Kendrick and Tricky to think this through, FINAL.