Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye -#14 AJ

Big Cheese

Post Goodbye -#14 AJ

This game was hella fun, but I have school coming up, and I can't let my grades drop like they did last year; I dropped from 18/20 to 14/20, and that's very unacceptable. I sadly couldn't achieve my 150k kills, but 121k is still good, I think. Anyways, if I do get more control over myself when it comes to gaming hard while having school, which is very unlikely, I'll come back. It's not a shame to get rusty, and come back better than ever. Many of you would do the same thing if they don't have control of themselves on gaming, like me. If you're gonna make fun of my thread or something like that, please don't; you'll be wasting both your time, and mine. Plus, I never tried harming anyone throughout my career as a graalian.

I hope I can sort out control over myself on gaming, and would be hella happy if that happened, but it's very unlikely to ever happen.

Special thanks to: Evis, Christian, Noone, xSupah, Susan, Mr.J, Evo, Woe, Smoke, Zody, Andy, Kakashi, Taru, Chris, BanditX, BlameX, Julz, Xion, Dan, Hulk, Ephermal, Gabe, Game, GC, Moody, PAIN, Teku, Trigger Happy, Logan, Romario, Redboy, Karma, Asap, Cole, Ram, Skp, Edin, both Johns, keV M, D12, Fiend, Pengu, Az, GG, Sters, Pandachu, Scarface, Braken, and Fuze, for making my graal experience fun and nice =) Yes, I know I thanked many people, but I'm glad these people gave me a reason to thank them.

Cya aroud, everyone; I'll check this thread every once in a while to see your replies, ty, and bye.

Edit: I'm gonna let you guys know that you can message me if you need help with gfx (not gani; I suck at that, lol.) via forum messages, kik (ajmaz99), skype (ernesto.rock), or you can message my cousin, Edin, who will be on my account until I'm back.
    Last edited by #14 AJ; 08-16-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Goodbye m8.

Welcome to http://era-go.com/forum be sure to read the rules

Currently updating my signature. Please be patient

goodbye man...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Bye brother hope to see you again :'(

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Big Cheese
    Thanks to everybody <3 I hope this would be a "Cya later," instead of a "Goodbye." =)

Cya later and by the way if u wanna work out this just kind of play 1 hour a day or don't even play when exams and play whenever u want at weekend that was how i solved my problem

Veteran
    nu :c
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Zephlyn
    Wow, you were a very good forum member. I liked your way to act and all of that. When you joined Cons I knew you was gonna be a very good member. I'm gonna miss you, thanks for being a very good member.

Cya bro . You my homie for life man. Gl in school and keep those grades high! I'll be here when you get back homie. Peace man.