Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: this needs to stop.

Ill admit trash seems to be common

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Never.
    We won't tolerate new BAR spammers in the game.
    I really don't see how a Bar is relevant to digging. Digging has been the same since 2011 up to a few months ago and the bar was released late 2011 so don't blame the digging blame the release and balancing of these weapons so if you wanna go that route just post in stat changes or something.

I didn't mind the common amount of crabs people complained and guess what, less crabs less money output, but I don't dig like I did back in the day so no matter.

P.S. Atleast give some details to the thread not trying to point you out but lets keep it a healthy topic not a confusing ongoing discission I probably didn't quote you correctly as I don't directly know what you are conveying only assuming based on a guess.

P.S.S. Ok so after more thought you were attempting to be sarcastic by saying they want people to pay for the bar instead of earning gralats haha I see what you did there. The we you conveyed threw me off. Perhaps say something along the line of Era doesn't give Bars without paying.

My 50ยข for tonight on this thread
    Last edited by Ventus; 08-17-2014 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Added my P.S.S.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Banned
    If digging was brought back, it will be too easy to earn for the weapons.
    How easy was it for me to earn 60k in the past with just digging alone, if it was brought back again then I would see everybody doing digging again. Trash/shrooms is a great job, I just don't see much people do them.

Edit: it's not about the high cost guns, it's just bad to see 3k+ players doing the same jobs everyday just because it pays more. As population increases, don't you think it's unfair for the late comers to get this kind of opportunity again and gain better items? See how EC uploads didn't exist and events was fun, now you don't see much participations in the players.

I agree jobs need to be respeced but no need to nerf something that has been around for ages that has already been nerfed before. They need more pizza rooms etc if anything. Seems to be plenty of mining areas and incentive there with a small increase in needed mineral drops.

I don't do them personally but I have been told car missions are a no go compared to past opinions.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!