Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Improve Car Missions

Improve Car Missions

Ok, this job really needs to be improved! Here are some ideas i have to improve this job.
    1.Make being able to receive a Private Message from a mission guy instant, or faster than it is now.
    2.While a NPC from a mission is in your car, make us not be able to get killed for 5 minutes, in the car with the NPC.
    3. Make the places around the mission guys a safe zone.
    4.When in a car, prevent people from being able to put barrels down and making you not be able to drive away.
    The reason for these ideas are because, each time you try to get a private message like 5 other people are with you, and get one, and you have to wait for a while till a private message is available, and sometimes you have to keep waiting while more people come.
    While doing car missions alot of people kill you easily. This gets annoying when your at the end and someone shoots you, or melees you,
    When people try to get car missions, they keep dying and getting killed making it harder to get a private message. Sometimes when i get a private message, i die instantly from pkers, and need to wait for another Private message.
    There is alot of people who like to troll on era, one way being putting barrels and bringing out those angry noob NPC's from buildings to kill you in safe zones. So being able to move without being able to be stopped by barrels while in a car would be nice to see. All these things being fixed would be great and make carr missions more enjoyable!

Banned
    You've already create a thread about improvising car missions.

u shouldve just bumped ur thread...

Bump? Like comment on it again? Orrr another way... Sorry but i didnt know so i reposted it.

this would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by iBreezyEatsCheetos View Post
    Bump? Like comment on it again? Orrr another way... Sorry but i didnt know so i reposted it.
    That,is how you bump.

Thanks ^ and Yeah, i really think this thread needs more attention. Like have you guys tried car missions now? Its a fun and fast way to get money, but all the trolls and pkers. You get killed before you complete car missions and the wait tike before getting a pm is ridiculous. Why not no wait time, and just get one pm without waiting for others. I dint see why the 10-15 second delay to wait for another pm and getting lucky, or wiating again,

I had an idea of this before. Mine was maybe we could rarely ,10-20 percent of the time, have a vip person come out, who gives u around 80-100
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

i remember time when you need to wait 5 seconds and there was not crowds of people and then when more people started to play this game they made wait time 15 seconds. i have minusses and pluses of this change. when wait time was 15 seconds i were getting 5k per day playing like 3 hours but now if all people will get so much money then people will stop donate and all will have like 150k and go to auction.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive