Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Improve Car Missions

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Meh, there's other jobs out there.
    Plus, if you're looking for an area that gets few people, I'd suggest you use the NPC in Kane's Fashion, below Ace's Era-Go NPC. The Mission guy is sitting on a couch.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I gave up on car missions for pizza, I usually wait until the playerbase count has dropped to 1500 or so to do car missions.
    Pizza making is easier and faster than car missions if you think about how long it takes to get a mission, complete it (depending on the distance) and return for another mission.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Meh, there's other jobs out there.
    Plus, if you're looking for an area that gets few people, I'd suggest you use the NPC in Kane's Fashion, below Ace's Era-Go NPC. The Mission guy is sitting on a couch.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I gave up on car missions for pizza, I usually wait until the playerbase count has dropped to 1500 or so to do car missions.
    Pizza making is easier and faster than car missions if you think about how long it takes to get a mission, complete it (depending on the distance) and return for another mission.
    Best NPC for car missions is the one besides VIP house. It gets you around 1k per 15 mins. The distance are close to each other so. I make around 10k daily with car missions. I stopped cause I don't need anymore guns
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Best NPC for car missions is the one besides VIP house. It gets you around 1k per 15 mins. The distance are close to each other so. I make around 10k daily with car missions. I stopped cause I don't need anymore guns
    Pkers tuned me out of car missions. :0 1k every 15 minutes, I thought car missions paid only 50-80.