Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Improve Car Missions

I like big bumps,haha

I don't think they will be buffing car-missions as it has been requested so many times but has never been done-Try shrooming and trash picking at the same time
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Please make this happen. And remove the stupid timer whoever made the idea.
    Pizza without the lag please B^)

Well I disagree with the "not be able to kill us for 5 minutes" part. It shouldn't take that long to pick up the npc and go to the destination. Be sure to run to the place to pick up the npc, heal, and get in your car that way it's easier to stay alive.

I do agree they need to change the times of getting a mission. It shouldn't be you having to wait after someone already took a mission. I rather have it be you get a mission, you complete/fail it, and have to wait a small amount of time to get another mission from any of the npc's in era. I say this because car missions used to be a great source of income, and did need a small nerf. The waiting is just too much, especially when you didn't even do a mission and the npc tells you that he doesn't need you at the current time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

2000+ players a day and there's alot of people that do car missions to. It should either be removed or just have the timer work on the indivitual player, its not fair to wait for other people while getting slaugthered by people who camp 24/7 mart all day.

Quote Originally Posted by iBreezyEatsCheetos View Post
    Ok, this job really needs to be improved! Here are some ideas i have to improve this job.
    1.Make being able to receive a Private Message from a mission guy instant, or faster than it is now.
    2.While a NPC from a mission is in your car, make us not be able to get killed for 5 minutes, in the car with the NPC.
    3. Make the places around the mission guys a safe zone.
    4.When in a car, prevent people from being able to put barrels down and making you not be able to drive away.
    The reason for these ideas are because, each time you try to get a private message like 5 other people are with you, and get one, and you have to wait for a while till a private message is available, and sometimes you have to keep waiting while more people come.
    While doing car missions alot of people kill you easily. This gets annoying when your at the end and someone shoots you, or melees you,
    When people try to get car missions, they keep dying and getting killed making it harder to get a private message. Sometimes when i get a private message, i die instantly from pkers, and need to wait for another Private message.
    There is alot of people who like to troll on era, one way being putting barrels and bringing out those angry noob NPC's from buildings to kill you in safe zones. So being able to move without being able to be stopped by barrels while in a car would be nice to see. All these things being fixed would be great and make carr missions more enjoyable!
    revive this thread and do implement this in the game. This would be perfect.

2014? Man, this thread is old
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Most people should know that there isn't just one mission guy, there are 4, which are reasonable close to start. Two of which are in a non-pk zone.

Make sure u guys do car mission all day not just one time cuz u dont know how hard it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    2014? Man, this thread is old
    i don't need to make my own new thread because all that i wanted to improve was all here on this thread.

I love this idea
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^