Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cudislagne and Orlando's VIP Items

Banned

Smile Cudislagne and Orlando's VIP Items

Before beginning, Orlando and I decided to make some items for the VIP subscription for September, since we thought these were pretty good ideas. Hopefully the staff members like the ideas and would actually consider this for the VIP items in the next month or two?.. Well, the ideas for my item are the ones I had in mind (as well as for Orlando's item), they would probably be tweaked or something if we get them accepted onto the server (Most likely, but hey)!

Introducing..
    The Mystical Boomerang and the Superbow
    COVIPITEMS-updatedd.jpg
    Note: I had to take snapshots of every boomerang and some of the bow so that I can collaborate all of them into one photo. The picture is in a .jpeg format, so it isn't the best but hey!

Well, here's the ideas we've had for two of these items (we're aware that it's COMPLETELY up to the staff that they would allow this to happen!)

You will get both of these items, the "Mystical Boomerang" and the "Superbow"!

Let's start with the Mystical Boomerang!

"Mystical Boomerang":

The Mystical Boomerang, with the ability to steal someone's HP.

Simply, throw the boomerang at a noob, and it takes 2 HP from them! Once the boomerang comes back to you, you get healed with the 2 HP you stole! This would all happen at a relevant speed, so it won't be a slow process, but rather fast! You have the options to choose within 7 skins, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, Pink, and Cyan, and it would be the final color you will have once there is a new VIP item!

Also, you would want to be one of the first 10-30 (not really decided yet, but we want to keep this ability kind of exclusive to this certain MBoomerang) lucky people to enter the VIP shop, because in addition to being one of the first few people there, you will also have a the option (until it's ran out) to have an EXTRA separate Mystical Boomerang, "Legendary Mystical Boomerang", with the same abilities, but except with an ADDITIONAL ability, also with a really unique skin! (Inb4: Not really sure if this would be possible, BUT IF IT IS, then this would be the unique ability the MBoomerang would have!) The additional ability that it would have will be Item Grabbing! Basically, if you want to get an item (let's say, it's on the roof) from a distance or an unreachable place (NOTE, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ECS!!), simply throw it at the item when having this specific MBoomerang equipped, and it will attach to the MBoomerang, and will go into your inventory as soon as it comes right back to your little Graal body! The Legendary Mystical Boomerang would also be a tradeable item, so you would want to make sure you get to the VIP shop ASAP!

"Superbow":

The Superbow, dealing (just making up a damage) 7 damage, and has the clip size of 10. Not only can you shoot this directly at someone, but you can ALSO shoot it over a certain distance over a wall! Pretty neat, am I right? Also comes with a bow quiver, and you can put this bad boy on your back! (Not too sure, but it would most likely be using your regular ammo if this was accepted).

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Thanks for reading this thread! Please tell me what you guys think about it. Thanks for checking this thread out, cya!

UPDATE: I changed Orlando's item name from "Compound Bow" to "Superbow". We were unaware of this, so I told him and I suggested the name to him since he couldn't think of one, and he liked it so yeah haha, sorry about that. Forgot there was an item database ;-; Also updated the picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cudislagne; 08-16-2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Reason is at the bottom of the OP.

Cudislagne and Orlando's VIP Items

Mystical Boomerang sound great for me. But the Compound bow nope. I have released a thread which is about Countryside. Thread: "GraalOnline Era: Countryside Item Database" Still nice work on the Compound bow <3

Welcome to http://era-go.com/forum be sure to read the rules

Currently updating my signature. Please be patient

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trasparrer View Post
    Mystical Boomerang sound great for me. But the Compound bow nope. I have released a thread which is about Countryside. Thread: "GraalOnline Era: Countryside Item Database" Still nice work on the Compound bow <3

We literally had NO idea that there was an actual "Compound Bow" already in the item database. Wow. Lol well, I'm not so sure what Orlando will do about it, so yeah..

OreOs
    I like the items :-) except the exclusive boomerang to those who first enter the vip shop :/

Also Vip items shouldn't be trade able as it ruins the purpose of vip.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    I like the items :-) except the exclusive boomerang to those who first enter the vip shop :/
    It's not official, but we'll see. Maybe that would get changed, not too sure.

omg i want dat boomerang ;-;

Big Cheese
    image.jpg

Just wait for that toy haha

Banned
    Updated the thread, listed at the bottom of the post.

like the ideas

would be neat if the bow could shoot like a grenade arrow that sticks to the player and explodes
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Banned
    That would be pretty cool actually, but I would want it as it is, because probably the ACTUAL compound bow would have that, but I don't know hahah