Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cudislagne and Orlando's VIP Items

oh.. would the bow only come in one colour?

like maybe a black, gray, white one.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Banned
    Not too sure, we'll have to see in the future. Remember, this is not official haha.

But we would most likely have the colours in what you stated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    So u expect now Snk saying
    "Wow goodjob would you guys like to be working as VIP designer!?'
    No, actually, I really want a boomerang on the server lol

- - - Updated - - -

That would be pretty cool though, would love to help Tricky in VIP designing. Would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    No, actually, I really want a boomerang on the server lol

- - - Updated - - -

That would be pretty cool though, would love to help Tricky in VIP designing. Would be nice.
    One is enouqh
    It's just one item she has to make in a month time
    Just being me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    One is enouqh
    It's just one item she has to make in a month time
    It's up to him, I'm not forcing him to hire me, now am I?

We're just suggesting ideas for upcoming months, and also made items. Don't be so negative about it lol

Nice job, this should definatly be added! +1

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploopy View Post
    Thanks pal! Just wait for my other item

I don't like the look of that boomerang, when i clicked on it i couldn't even tell what it was. No offence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploopy View Post
    Thanks!!

Since there might be a bow coming to Era iPhone, Orlando made a new thing for the VIP (if possibly accepted but not the Superbow).

"Decoy Gun"
    OVIP2PIC.jpg

The Decoy Gun, it may look like a toy gun, but the looks is the decoy! The Decoy Gun is very dangerous. It has 2 modes, 1 is Fire mode (Red bullets; deals 7 damage, with a burn effect), and the other is poison mode (Green bullets; deals 7 damage and slows you down, similar to the bee knife). This gun is always in perfect shape.

Basically an alternative for the Superbow. But anyways, that's all for it now. This is final. Give us your thoughts and opinions, we want more lol. Thanks guiz. Hopefully this would get added onto the server. I (specifically) made this for one of the reasons, that Tricky is getting a lot of hate from us for making such a bad VIP item, so Orlando suggested that we should collaborate and do some VIP items ourselves, hopefully getting them onto the server. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I don't like the look of that boomerang, when i clicked on it i couldn't even tell what it was. No offence.
    I see. It's alright, and it's not supposed to look like an ordinary boomerang, it's mystical. hehehe, making it simple DEFEATS THE PURPOSE DX

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Thanks!!

Since there might be a bow coming to Era iPhone, Orlando made a new thing for the VIP (if possibly accepted but not the Superbow).

"Decoy Gun"
    OVIP2PIC.jpg

The Decoy Gun, it may look like a toy gun, but the looks is the decoy! The Decoy Gun is very dangerous. It has 2 modes, 1 is Fire mode (Red bullets; deals 7 damage, with a burn effect), and the other is poison mode (Green bullets; deals 7 damage and slows you down, similar to the bee knife). This gun is always in perfect shape.

Basically an alternative for the Superbow. But anyways, that's all for it now. This is final. Give us your thoughts and opinions, we want more lol. Thanks guiz. Hopefully this would get added onto the server. I (specifically) made this for one of the reasons, that Tricky is getting a lot of hate from us for making such a bad VIP item, so Orlando suggested that we should collaborate and do some VIP items ourselves, hopefully getting them onto the server. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I see. It's alright, and it's not supposed to look like an ordinary boomerang, it's mystical. hehehe, making it simple DEFEATS THE PURPOSE DX
    Yes but it should still retain its boomerang look despite the other qualities it has.