Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cudislagne and Orlando's VIP Items

Development Team
    Some cool looking things here, and there was an idea for a boomerang to be made for VIP before this. :0
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Veteran
    :O nice idea. But make the boomerang much sexc :d
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Thanks!!

Since there might be a bow coming to Era iPhone, Orlando made a new thing for the VIP (if possibly accepted but not the Superbow).

"Decoy Gun"
    Attachment 12354

The Decoy Gun, it may look like a toy gun, but the looks is the decoy! The Decoy Gun is very dangerous. It has 2 modes, 1 is Fire mode (Red bullets; deals 7 damage, with a burn effect), and the other is poison mode (Green bullets; deals 7 damage and slows you down, similar to the bee knife). This gun is always in perfect shape.

Basically an alternative for the Superbow. But anyways, that's all for it now. This is final. Give us your thoughts and opinions, we want more lol. Thanks guiz. Hopefully this would get added onto the server. I (specifically) made this for one of the reasons, that Tricky is getting a lot of hate from us for making such a bad VIP item, so Orlando suggested that we should collaborate and do some VIP items ourselves, hopefully getting them onto the server. Thanks.
    *Cough* Looks childish

Omg all want to be vip designers.
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Something tells me these threads are going to be very common from now on. Not that that's a bad thing, but can we get a new section for VIP ideas?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Something tells me these threads are going to be very common from now on. Not that that's a bad thing, but can we get a new section for VIP ideas?
    Lol yeah I kind of agree with yoy.

Zephlyn
    Good job Cudi I liked this idea but I think this would be very OP.

Banned
    Not necessarily, if gets added on the server, it will be at a relevant speed and will be balanced. Did not intend to make a VIP weapon so OP lol

Banned
    If a boomerang gets added into the game as VIP item, then it shouldn't be that hard to implement a throwing gani attack on some weapons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    If a boomerang gets added into the game as VIP item, then it shouldn't be that hard to implement a throwing gani attack on some weapons.
    It isn't, and there's actually a boomerang gani already existing in Era (playerworlds).
    As a matter of fact, look at the stafferang.