Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Battle field 4 vs call of duty ghosts?

Olirus

Question Battle field 4 vs call of duty ghosts?

Hey, once a year I buy a new game for reasons; this year I've narrowed it down to battle field 4 or call of duty ghosts, whats your opinion and please give reasons for your answers

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    I've always been a CoD guy but this year I'm going for an Indie game named, "Takedown: Red Sabre"

Banned
    Always preferred the battlefield series. i like playing in vehicles with a coordinated squad

battlefield = men
    call of duty = kids
    nuff said

BF4, so long as EA don't mess it up (it's very likely that they will in some way).

BattleField4 is Better. Actually all BattleField Games are better then COD Series. I like the realistic modern war not the Fake -.- lol

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Agreed with Nalet, Battlefield is about as realistic as you can get. Most of the maps are now going to be a lot bigger, since there will be 64 players now. There will also be the whole "Commander" on each team, which controls all other air support that isn't included to players (ex. jets and choppas). I'm pretty excited for Battlefeild 4, but some people aren't into that whole "realistic" thing.
    Former iEra Player Relations / Gani Artist

You can find me here most days

Thank you!, Yup i dont understand why COD Fans think COD is more realistic then BF Series when they don't put in good enough work. I find the COD Series boring after playing couple minutes of online action
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
    Agreed with Nalet, Battlefield is about as realistic as you can get. Most of the maps are now going to be a lot bigger, since there will be 64 players now. There will also be the whole "Commander" on each team, which controls all other air support that isn't included to players (ex. jets and choppas). I'm pretty excited for Battlefeild 4, but some people aren't into that whole "realistic" thing.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Talking

Go with BF4, i have allways thought the battlefield series were better than the cod series. And by the way, an awesome tip. If you pre order battlefield 4 from origins u get the beta!

ill buy both. ez
    + rep me, or I'll find you...