Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: isn't puting ifiled heads I to your website illegal?

isn't puting ifiled heads I to your website illegal?

I think it is.
    Because as many said the files uploaded to era are now all copyrighted soooo
    posting it on your own website is illegal right? isn't that basicaly piracy?
    especially if the person is selling era's owned files.

Not really piracy, but yeah, you're right, every that that gets uploaded to era is eras. And era doesn't mind people uploading heads and bodies to their websites, therefore no one can sue eachother. But yeah, like i said, Everything you upload to era is eras. Not yours anymore.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

So if era don't like other uploading their files to their website it kinda would prevent ifiling...I'm gueasing

Banned
    Be like yogy, he only took a small portion of his customs for his site.
    Don't be a fool and post the whole image(PNG, GIF) onto your gfx site, it will easily lead to stealers.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Be like yogy, he only took a small portion of his customs for his site.
    Don't be a fool and post the whole image(PNG, GIF) onto your gfx site, it will easily lead to stealers.
    What do you mean? if your thinking that I'll be making my own site your wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    What do you mean? if your thinking that I'll be making my own site your wrong.
    I wasn't thinking of you making a site(it would be horrible, I guess). I'm just saying that people who owns a GFX website should not put the full image of their self-made customs to prevent stealing.
    iFilers and Stealing has different concepts.

I wasn't thinking of you making a site(it would be horrible, I guess). I'm just saying that people who owns a GFX website should not put the full image of their self-made customs to prevent stealing.
    iFilers and Stealing has different concepts.
    Are you like in the influence of drugs or alcohol?
    because the 2 replies u made to me is completely not on topic...
    The point of this thred is to maybe prevent people from ifiling then puting it in their website and selling them not people stealing gfx from others website...XstarX go to sleep

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    I think it is.
    Because as many said the files uploaded to era are now all copyrighted soooo
    posting it on your own website is illegal right? isn't that basicaly piracy?
    especially if the person is selling era's owned files.
    You can't stop iFiling, it will always be a hack-like system that never dies.
    And iFilers don't usually get jailed, since they still paid for their customs and just edited out a few parts.

You can't stop iFiling, it will always be a hack-like system that never dies.
    And iFilers don't usually get jailed, since they still paid for their customs and just edited out a few parts.
    I'm asking if it's illegal to post eras files and sell them...

it's been answered can this be closed xstar is high tonight

Banned
    I'll PM you when I'm on.
    Close thread.