Thread: Question about VIP

Big Cheese

Post Question about VIP

Can you guys pls make every VIP give unlimited ammo, revive potion, speed boost, and gun upgrades? that'll be just amazing!

I loved the august VIP because it gave both an item, and the potion, ammo, speed boost, and gun upgrades =D; if that could occur in every VIP, many players will be attracted more to buying VIP, like myself.

TY!

Note: Maybe you could remove the free ec from VIP, pls?

I agree with this, but only to an extent. I feel that they did it this month because the vip item isnt the best one ever. Dont get me wrong, its not bad, but not amazing. I feel they should do this every time they release a vip item that isnt too good. Like when they have really good items like a gun or something, then that could be the only item. But its not a bad idea though
    A noob is not a nub, but a nub is a noob. I am a noob, not a nub. What are you? Well, thats for you to find out.

<insert cute kitten photo here>

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post

Note: Maybe you could remove the free ec from VIP, pls?
    Pffft hell no!!

Banned
    Remove EC from VIP- yes.
    It's been occurring for 3 times already and the Free EC Reno does is good enough.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Remove EC from VIP- yes.
    It's been occurring for 3 times already and the Free EC Reno does is good enough.
    Yes! ty!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie McNoobster View Post
    I agree with this, but only to an extent. I feel that they did it this month because the vip item isnt the best one ever. Dont get me wrong, its not bad, but not amazing. I feel they should do this every time they release a vip item that isnt too good. Like when they have really good items like a gun or something, then that could be the only item. But its not a bad idea though
    this vip item was my fav after tzek; opinions vary, meaning admins didnt base things on ur opinion, man.

- - - Updated - - -

a toothbrush? pretty awesome, if u ask me.

I think that they should give unlimited ammo, and unlimited weapon upgrades.

Big Cheese
    speed boost too