Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigun Nerf

Minigun Nerf

Okay so it's now apparent that there will never be a gun refund so I just have one request: nerf mini gun. It is the same price as BAR yet is solo much more destructive, and it's amazing while guns like M4 got nerved, the insanely OP mini gun stayed the same. Either add sleep to the reload, raise the freeze rate or something along those lines. I know I will be getting a lot of hate for this from Minigun owners, but I've had my BAR nerfed which I was bummed about but was understandable, but when they nerved M4 that crossed the line. The gun isn't even OP, it's just a common spar gun idk why it was nerfed and mini wasn't, so ya.

Big Cheese
    It will be noted. Thank you.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

you cant use this gun on events so it is already

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

If it gets nerfed people deserve a refund. Its been out for a while now. You cant change the gun making it useless to some players, and let them waste money.

Quote Originally Posted by iBreezyEatsCheetos View Post
    If it gets nerfed people deserve a refund. Its been out for a while now. You cant change the gun making it useless to some players, and let them waste money.
    Um well that's exactly what happened with BAR and M4, which deserve a refund but won't be getting. Everything u just said applies to BAR M4 and PBP

dont touch mini gun. now it is perfect and not over powered because it is very slow when you shoot you cant run fast

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Um, why would they add the sleep mode on a gun that has same reload freeze as flamethrower?
    All I can say is leave the minigun as it is, there are many ways to win against a minigun user. Just try searching some skills and I'm sure you can beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Um, why would they add the sleep mode on a gun that has same reload freeze as flamethrower?
    All I can say is leave the minigun as it is, there are many ways to win against a minigun user. Just try searching some skills and I'm sure you can beat them.
    That's not even the point, why should M4 and BAR get nerved and not mini? there are ways to beat m4 and bar and yet they were still nerfed
    premature premonition

Unlike the bar before it had sleep added to it the mini has a very slow reload making the user extremely vunerable when ammo has been expended.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

I've never had a problem with a minigun... I found it entertaining to drop 33 points off there health during the reload with my m107.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!