Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigun Nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Nerfing will not help. All the guns are unbalanced because the system is flawed. I have said it many times and I shall say it again, change the health system to allow the guns to be balanced and fixed in a way that allows versatility and a real distinction between different types of guns.
    This is actually a better idea than getting rid of mini, thank you for bringing this up. The real problem is not the mini gun or it's user's, but the fact that the admins have been sloppy in balancing guns, their prices, and their kill and spar efficiency. Really the admins added mini and it threw off the balance of guns, then they thought nerfing BAR would help restore balance, but it just threw it off even farther. If they would actually take time to sit down and consider guns, their prices and their firepower, the system could easily be fixed.

I'm not trying to rip on the admins with this, but it really is true, I know they work really hard, but they need to think about guns in the long run and calculate their effect on Era rather than adding guns like mini out of nowhere.
    premature premonition

^ 50 is such a good number...but with THESE guns,not anymore. Maybe make it 60-70? But idk cuz that leads to another problem. With SO many people that much health,it'll take FOREVER getting people out your base lol. Or it'll take forever streaking or moving noobs out your way,etc.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    ^ 50 is such a good number...but with THESE guns,not anymore. Maybe make it 60-70? But idk cuz that leads to another problem. With SO many people that much health,it'll take FOREVER getting people out your base lol. Or it'll take forever streaking or moving noobs out your way,etc.
    If health was changed to 100 and the guns were scaled then it would be fine. It would give a large amount of effective damages to allow guns to be different from each other.

Well then. I think we found the answer to this case? Now we shall wait for admins to do something....*2 years later*....Era has been temporarily shut down.

dont touch health! it have not been changed for 4 years of my play and many players say that it exists much more time. we need to make damage back to 4 and it will balance again. if we will change stats of health then will happen problem with starter guns or uzi so we will need to change stats of all the weapons. just make damage 4 to mini and if it will not help back it to the start when mini was not exist and give all players who had it 200k of their gralast

- - - Updated - - -

changing of health will appear changing of stats of all weapons and then it will give to admins work for month and we will not see our country side

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    dont touch health! it have not been changed for 4 years of my play and many players say that it exists much more time. we need to make damage back to 4 and it will balance again. if we will change stats of health then will happen problem with starter guns or uzi so we will need to change stats of all the weapons. just make damage 4 to mini and if it will not help back it to the start when mini was not exist and give all players who had it 200k of their gralast

- - - Updated - - -

changing of health will appear changing of stats of all weapons and then it will give to admins work for month and we will not see our country side
    Patrick: Touuuuch. *Touches health*
    Sasha: DON'T TOUCH!
    Patrick: Touuuch. *Touches again*
    Sasha: Didn't I just say don't touch?!
    Patrick: Touuuch. *Touches once more*
    Health: *runs away*
    Patrick: HEALTH I LOVE YOU!!! *Runs after*

Soldier
    No. This is dumb. Minigun is slow as it is, reload is slow, running with it is slower than most guns,giving people using other guns the advantage already even when they are most likely using a gun more damage than the mini. You can easily take out/ take alot of health from a minigun user while they are reloading or shooting, it is easy to dodge as well since most of the bullets fire in a straight line with little spread. I have both the flamethrower and the minigun, I don't know what to use they are both good so I interchange them. If you find this a problem so much from supposedly being destroyed by a minigun, then buy one your self like the rest of us and maybe then you have a chance to defend yourself.It isn't always the gun its the skill to, and many other factors such as lag,your reaction time ect. I die while using a bar,pbp,minigun, flame thrower or my p2ks just as easily as anyone else, in fact noobs with a really cheap gun sometimes own me. Maybe once you have one you'll see how over exaggerated it really is. From what I heard EVERY gun had a 1 second delay added the first bullet fired in a clip which mostly effects automatic guns, you can tell when holding down the fire button sometimes, so in fact it just isn't your gun that got nerfed.
    Ace(DAY)

Quote Originally Posted by AceGraal View Post
    No. This is dumb. Minigun is slow as it is, reload is slow, running with it is slower than most guns,giving people using other guns the advantage already even when they are most likely using a gun more damage than the mini. You can easily take out/ take alot of health from a minigun user while they are reloading or shooting, it is easy to dodge as well since most of the bullets fire in a straight line with little spread. I have both the flamethrower and the minigun, I don't know what to use they are both good so I interchange them. If you find this a problem so much from supposedly being destroyed by a minigun, then buy one your self like the rest of us and maybe then you have a chance to defend yourself.It isn't always the gun its the skill to, and many other factors such as lag,your reaction time ect. I die while using a bar,pbp,minigun, flame thrower or my p2ks just as easily as anyone else, in fact noobs with a really cheap gun sometimes own me. Maybe once you have one you'll see how over exaggerated it really is. From what I heard EVERY gun had a 1 second delay added the first bullet fired in a clip which mostly effects automatic guns, you can tell when holding down the fire button sometimes, so in fact it just isn't your gun that got nerfed.
    Lol
    premature premonition

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by AceGraal View Post
    Minigun owner right there ^

Minigun.

Nerf Minigun back to 4 DMG in perfect shape.

I want it nerfed back to 4 DMG and remove the kickback.

Why do I want it nerfed? Because its literally as strong as flame which costs a 100 ec. Its already enough that the minigun has a higher spread and a bigger clip than flame. They both 5 DMG at the time being. Bar was nerfed right? Why wasnt Minigun nerfed?

Please tell me if you agree or not and tell me the reason. Thx.