Quote Originally Posted by Wade Fer View Post
Minigun not even that hard, in spar just wait for the user to spam out hi clip and rush the hell outta him but keep a distance and use a spread gun like m4 to back em off!
M4 wasn't even hard, it was a hell of a lot less OP than mini before it got nerfed. So why did the M4 get nerfed? What I'm saying in this thread isn't about how I'm having trouble beating mini guns, other wise I would title it "OMG wtf I can't even kill these fkin mini gun noobs omf" Lol but it's not about that. BAR was still beatable before it's nerf, they didn't nerf it because it was impossible to beat, they nerfed it because it was a really effective gun that people LOVED to just sit and spam. Idk how mini situation is any different from this. Idk if it counts in fort or not but regardless people will just sit across from the door and outside the door and spam and easily hit 500 kills around 1 hr of this. The mini gun is a lot more effective than the nerfed BAR, and yet they remain the same price. I don't see how the mini is "perfectly balanced"