Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigun Nerf

Quote Originally Posted by slimmy View Post
    Recently whenever i shoot my mini gun i get really slow for a second or two and i always get killed!!! If it got changed i want a refund!!!
    stop. it needed nerf, close thread
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Miniguns will always slow you down when holding down, that is how it is balanced. Hmm n/m it does seem a tad excessive if anything it should only slow the player when firing. Guess Ill use my Bar more
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Miniguns will always slow you down when holding down, that is how it is balanced

- - - Updated - - -

Miniguns will always slow you down when holding down, that is how it is balanced. Hmm n/m it does seem a tad excessive if anything it should only slow the player when firing. Guess Ill use my Bar more
    It never did this before

Banned
    It always does...

minigun

please fix minigun to give the poeple yo have minigun a refund minigun was FINE now you shoot then for a 1 seconds to move slower then green gas its bull minigun isnt worth 100km now its bs

Its fine and thats how its meant to be. End of
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HELLFIREgraal View Post
    please fix minigun to give the poeple yo have minigun a refund minigun was FINE now you shoot then for a 1 seconds to move slower then green gas its bull minigun isnt worth 100km now its bs
    Since it was the HIGHEST ROF in game, there's a reason why it's nerfed on movement.
    It's already 5 damage and spread, no refunds will be given.

these people asking for refund over something so obvious is so embarrasing

can we stop the stupidity? why do people find it necessary to have guns refunded over a small nerf? i mean like really, it's being nerfed because its overpowered why in the hell should they refund it and why in the hell would you just flat out give up on the weapon that just recieved a small refund just to make the game alot more balanced? OHHHH NOOOO THIS GUN LOST 5 CLIPS I WANT REFUND <- like what the hell really

Quote Originally Posted by ciel View Post
    these people asking for refund over something so obvious is so embarrasing
    Well it never used to do it