Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigun Nerf

Am i the only one who thinks its funny how when the bar was op nobody complained about the minigun being op, most people said bar was better when theyre the same price, yet as soon as bar is nerfed then minigun now becomes op and it's 'unfair that the bar can be beaten by it'.

I've never once had an issue with miniguns and what their stats are and I don't even have one. I just have guns like m4 and g36 tac and i dont think mini is op at all, all you have to do is run up when they spam at you since its so slow moving, and if the stop shooting to move up then run down, it's easy

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks its funny how when the bar was op nobody complained about the minigun being op, most people said bar was better when theyre the same price, yet as soon as bar is nerfed then minigun now becomes op and it's 'unfair that the bar can be beaten by it'.

I've never once had an issue with miniguns and what their stats are and I don't even have one. I just have guns like m4 and g36 tac and i dont think mini is op at all, all you have to do is run up when they spam at you since its so slow moving, and if the stop shooting to move up then run down, it's easy
    You're not sad M4 got nerfed?
    premature premonition

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    You're not sad M4 got nerfed?
    I don't get mad when there are nerfs/ buffs since the admins are just doing that to balance the game, my m4 is still good, I can still kill people with it so no i'm not sad

i own minigun and no i dont think its OP if you have skill you can beat a minigun with m4 or bar that should raise the bar clip back to 25 tho ill amit i even got beat by a guy using neo rifle because he had skill therefor minigun is fine but 200k for minigun is cheap they should raised the price possibly

- - - Updated - - -

i own minigun and i got beaten by the thing you just said

man miniguns just stay at doors on bases and span and almost guys who tries to go throw dies

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

I's not hard to beat someone with a minigun if you have any skill at all.

Simply put mini is op, half these people commenting more than likely have one and wouldn't want it nerfed. Furthermore, bar i can understand nerfing but m4??? That doesn't make sense, it's a average gun costing 55k(4k if your an old memeber) and they choose to nerf it, truly Era is just money hungry and they want peeps to buy mini, just like bar, and eventually nerf mini and make a new 200k gun.

If you get beaten by an Neo Rifle while using a Mini gun you obviously have no skill or any idea how to use mini. Idc about the the people who buy mini but still suck, it's those good players who realize it's power and abuse it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HELLFIREgraal View Post
    i own minigun and no i dont think its OP if you have skill you can beat a minigun with m4 or bar that should raise the bar clip back to 25 tho ill amit i even got beat by a guy using neo rifle because he had skill therefor minigun is fine but 200k for minigun is cheap they should raised the price possibly

- - - Updated - - -

i own minigun and i got beaten by the thing you just said
    I would be totally fine if BAR and M4 clip were increased to balance out their sleep a bit, maybe get the BAR clip back to 25 and M4 clip to 20. I still would like mini to be 4 dog in perfect condition or something tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanR View Post
    Simply put mini is op, half these people commenting more than likely have one and wouldn't want it nerfed. Furthermore, bar i can understand nerfing but m4??? That doesn't make sense, it's a average gun costing 55k(4k if your an old memeber) and they choose to nerf it, truly Era is just money hungry and they want peeps to buy mini, just like bar, and eventually nerf mini and make a new 200k gun.
    Couldn't have said it better and ya wtf did they nerf M4? Forget the BAR, mini gun owners, how is the M4 more op than mini that it needed to be nerfed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanR View Post
    Couldn't have said it better and ya wtf did they nerf M4? Forget the BAR, mini gun owners, how is the M4 more op than mini that it needed to be nerfed?
    premature premonition

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    They're just afraid of losing the only way they can get PKs lmao
    ikr

I don't get mad when there are nerfs/ buffs since the admins are just doing that to balance the game, my m4 is still good, I can still kill people with it so no i'm not sad
    Lol "balance the game", m4 was fine as it was before the nerfing. M4 is crap compared to all the other guns now, if you think their trying to balance the game from spam then why are there other guns that fires faster and more bullets then the original m4.