Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigun Nerf

Soldier
    Minigun not even that hard, in spar just wait for the user to spam out hi clip and rush the hell outta him but keep a distance and use a spread gun like m4 to back em off!

Veteran
    maybe you can adjust the hit timer of mini gun and flame. Maybe increase the hit timer a little bit so that not all bullets can hit the player in pk but with the exceptions to spar and base because theres no hit timer in that area.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    dont touch mini gun. now it is perfect and not over powered because it is very slow when you shoot you cant run fast
    this made me lol. minigun is not op? lmaoooooooo it can beat a flamethrower yet costs gralats ahahhahahahahahah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Um, why would they add the sleep mode on a gun that has same reload freeze as flamethrower?
    All I can say is leave the minigun as it is, there are many ways to win against a minigun user. Just try searching some skills and I'm sure you can beat them.
    Miniguns are ez to beat in a 1v1, but the fact that u can go in lethal/bridge and get 500 kill per hour just by spamming the hell outta it, makes the minigun too op.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    this made me lol. minigun is not op? lmaoooooooo it can beat a flamethrower yet costs gralats ahahhahahahahahah
    This shouldn't matter. Just because something is bought in EC doesn't mean it has to be better.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    This shouldn't matter. Just because something is bought in EC doesn't mean it has to be better.
    Pls, tell me you're joking; 100 ec is earnable ONLY, unlike 200k gralats which many can get just by begging their parents; hell, even EARNING the 200k wouldn't take as much time as earning the 100 ec, man.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Pls, tell me you're joking; 100 ec is earnable ONLY, unlike 200k gralats which many can get just by begging their parents; hell, even EARNING the 200k wouldn't take as much time as earning the 100 ec, man.
    Not everyone can win events so it would be far too unfair to say that EC items have to be better than all others. The game needs the items bought with gralats to be good so that people buy packs so the game can keep running.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Not everyone can win events so it would be far too unfair to say that EC items have to be better than all others. The game needs the items bought with gralats to be good so that people buy packs so the game can keep running.
    Exactly; not everyone can win events, meaning events require special skills, and thus, a 100 ec gun should be better than a 200k gralat gun.

- - - Updated - - -

and people already buy packs with hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

I was gonna go for a flamethrower, but after seeing how OP the minigun is, I just stopped doing events.

Then buff flamethrower as they're hard to get.

flamethrower time to get: 1 year and like 2 month. minigun time to get: 1 day using itunes. 4 month with out using itunes. yes it is very fair that mini better then flamer. exactly if you have good skill you can kill mini with flame cause mini runs slower when shoot and flame is too close to none stop with run

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Then buff flamethrower as they're hard to get.
    A buff for flame will make it unstoppable.