Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Minigun Nerf

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    nothing is op for a reason, my friend.

OP=Overpowered (adjective).
    Definition: Has way too much power for its price.

Have you ever seen the p2ks, for example? They are AMAZING in 1v1, but do they get you 500-700 kills per hour? They most certainly do not.

I'm not saying P2Ks are bad, but they are much harder to get than the minigun, and don't get you as much kills. Have you seen them spam it on the lethal roof?

P2K is still better, overall, because it can get you like 300-400 kills in 1 hr, if lethal is packed enough, so I was only taking the p2ks for an example.

I really am not complaining anymore because it's still op, as it's not that op anymore after the nerf, but the comment of mine, which you quote-replied to, was actually supporting an old opinion of mine about removing guns from owners and giving them their money back, before a nerf takes place.

------

I'm really surprised you support the old minigun =_=

It had more spread, more clip, and a better fire rate than the flamethrower, which is waayyyy harder to get than a minigun, even if you had to dig up the 200k gralats.

However, with the nerf, it's pretty good now, imo, as it is back to its original 4 dmg (perfect shape) and no kickback state, making it a 13-shot-killer; thus, it ain't as op as before, which I did state, previously.

The first nerf which was moving slow after firing was too big a penalty, as the ones who tap-fire the minigun are in a bad position. At least, now with the second nerf which included lowering it to 4 dmg in perfect shape with no kick back, it's pretty fine, and not as good as the flamethrower anymore.
    Then really I would let it be 250k.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Then really I would let it be 250k.
    Increasing its price won't do anything; when a guy is ready to pay 200k, he will surely itune more for an extra 50k.

Only the original creator can request this, as long as there are opinions on the matter I see no need to close the thread.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanR View Post
    Simply put mini is op, half these people commenting more than likely have one and wouldn't want it nerfed. Furthermore, bar i can understand nerfing but m4??? That doesn't make sense, it's a average gun costing 55k(4k if your an old memeber) and they choose to nerf it, truly Era is just money hungry and they want peeps to buy mini, just like bar, and eventually nerf mini and make a new 200k gun.
    Bar vs mini at close range. Bar wins if you have any skill. Mini makes you slow. If you are a skilled player you can render mini useless by moving around the mini guy then you are basically untouchable.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    For those that are constantly throwing crude remarks about how the Gun Admins are not doing their job right,Please try to understand that they're trying their best to balance out the game and try being in their shoes.If handling gun stats was so easy then you should've been a GA.it's not as if they gain anything through nerfing the minigun.the nerf is reasonable and sam has already clarified that it is a defensive basing gun meaning that it's a "stand still and spam" gun.every gun should have their flaws and pros.with such high rate of rate do you think the movement nerf is unreasonable?

Besides we shouldn't compare the minigun with the flamethrower,shouldn't a 200k gralats weapon be inferior to a 100 ec weapon?(and its only a bit of difference)
    yes they are both two of the guns that has the highest rof , but they are different in terms of how they are used.
    if the minigun remained as it was before i think we can remove the flamethrower as an ec item because no one is going to waste their 100 ec on a minigun that shoots fire.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Yah NERF IT IT HAS SO MUCH BUFF
    I was against it vs Auto Pistol I got lost in spar due of Stunning spam AND 5 Dmg? you kidding meh?
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!

Quote Originally Posted by iEureka View Post
    Yah NERF IT IT HAS SO MUCH BUFF
    I was against it vs Auto Pistol I got lost in spar due of Stunning spam AND 5 Dmg? you kidding meh?
    Can..you..stop..freakin..bumping..threads?? Is that all you do? I see you all the time bumping and its getting annoying tbh.

Mini should be, nerfed, it takes no skill and gets people annoyed.