Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigun Nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Fer View Post
    Minigun not even that hard, in spar just wait for the user to spam out hi clip and rush the hell outta him but keep a distance and use a spread gun like m4 to back em off!
    M4 wasn't even hard, it was a hell of a lot less OP than mini before it got nerfed. So why did the M4 get nerfed? What I'm saying in this thread isn't about how I'm having trouble beating mini guns, other wise I would title it "OMG wtf I can't even kill these fkin mini gun noobs omf" Lol but it's not about that. BAR was still beatable before it's nerf, they didn't nerf it because it was impossible to beat, they nerfed it because it was a really effective gun that people LOVED to just sit and spam. Idk how mini situation is any different from this. Idk if it counts in fort or not but regardless people will just sit across from the door and outside the door and spam and easily hit 500 kills around 1 hr of this. The mini gun is a lot more effective than the nerfed BAR, and yet they remain the same price. I don't see how the mini is "perfectly balanced"
    premature premonition

Ehpemeral13 your answer is sorry kind of dumb sorry! You Said that why should bar and m4 get nerfed and not mini? It sound that you got bar and you mad? Also if they gonna nerf minigun too then they can just nerf all guns in this game.
    Hi

they can but they should not. because if they will change guns at total then it will make graal become smaller like on a half part

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

The minigun is seriously an issue. When the BAR wasn't nerfed, the minigun still over powered it a TON. Now, BAR users have an extremely slim chance against a minigun since the opponent can just create spam walls.. With the hit timer, you can't even damage a minigun user if he/she lands the first hit. So in short, if minigun users get the first hit, they will most likely win. I have no idea why admins are trying to nerf an under powered gun (BAR) while completely ignoring the over powered one (minigun) that costs EXACTLY the same.

I have both guns. With the minigun, I can stand in front of an object, and just spam. I don't even have to move around. I don't do this now since it's extremely boring, but usually I get a couple hundred kills in a very short time. With the BAR, I only get 40-50 in the same scenario, but I have to move around or people will get upset. Another sign of the minigun being overpowered is when you see people with 40-50 hours with 20-30k kills using a minigun.

My suggestion is to either buff other top tier guns so they are not useless anymore towards the minigun, or nerf the minigun to make it's user actually have to put some effort into using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Unlike the bar before it had sleep added to it the mini has a very slow reload making the user extremely vunerable when ammo has been expended.
    Not really vulnerable if you can put a light gun in the second slot to switch to when minigun runs out. Then run to a building and reload lol.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

flame really bad at reload

Flame is OP imo. Especially near the streets of start.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Soldier
    Please, just leave everything how it is now that mostly every gun thats not really op and only take some skill or some strategies to beat it, but people don't have time for it so they say op and run here in hoping for a nerf its a minigun for crying outload it should be destructive

but i really amazed how many flamers near starter now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Fer View Post
    Please, just leave everything how it is now that mostly every gun thats not really op and only take some skill or some strategies to beat it, but people don't have time for it so they say op and run here in hoping for a nerf its a minigun for crying outload it should be destructive
    So should bar, but it's not anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    Ehpemeral13 your answer is sorry kind of dumb sorry! You Said that why should bar and m4 get nerfed and not mini? It sound that you got bar and you mad? Also if they gonna nerf minigun too then they can just nerf all guns in this game.
    I don't see how anything I said is dumb. I do have BAR, yes I am mad it got nerfed and not mini. Why shouldn't I be? If mini got nerfed and bar didn't all the mini gun ppl would be writing this same thread but in reverse, demanding refunds and demanding the BAR to be nerfed. And really, give me a reason why M4 should be nerfed and in what way it is more OP then mini.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garett View Post
    The minigun is seriously an issue. When the BAR wasn't nerfed, the minigun still over powered it a TON. Now, BAR users have an extremely slim chance against a minigun since the opponent can just create spam walls.. With the hit timer, you can't even damage a minigun user if he/she lands the first hit. So in short, if minigun users get the first hit, they will most likely win. I have no idea why admins are trying to nerf an under powered gun (BAR) while completely ignoring the over powered one (minigun) that costs EXACTLY the same.

I have both guns. With the minigun, I can stand in front of an object, and just spam. I don't even have to move around. I don't do this now since it's extremely boring, but usually I get a couple hundred kills in a very short time. With the BAR, I only get 40-50 in the same scenario, but I have to move around or people will get upset. Another sign of the minigun being overpowered is when you see people with 40-50 hours with 20-30k kills using a minigun.

My suggestion is to either buff other top tier guns so they are not useless anymore towards the minigun, or nerf the minigun to make it's user actually have to put some effort into using it.
    Thank you!!
    premature premonition