Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on a new event: Events RELOADED

I like the idea Bobo has suggested for this kind of event; or perhaps to make it more interesting, give everyone AC guns haha!

Idk if noobs can handle that

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    Nice idea, but if they are all mixed with different varieties (Races, Skill Events, Spar Events), there wouldn't be a variety to cover all of it. (In other words, which category would you put it in, Race, Chance, Skill or Team?)
    Might go into team since it starts as a team event, but I'd prefer if it's in skill.
    -Johnaudi

Technically the entire thing is a 'race'. It is the first one to the end afterall.

I would be glad if you move round 7 away because only best wifi owners win bush race..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I was actually looking for a minigame for Round 10.
    If your looking for a minigame why not the target range xD
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    Technically the entire thing is a 'race'. It is the first one to the end afterall.
    Mind...blown xD technically it's also LMS...

Round 10 should be the hardest of all considering its last..A mini game would he fun but not for the last event i think it should be some sort skill challenege depending on how many players are left if theres 2 players left they should spar for the win? If there 10 players left maybe insted of lms in the middle at the end would be better and if there more than 20+ in probally not going to happen though maybe a spar tourney idk just make the last game the hardest

Would be nice to see that event in a race style. So for example when you finish gravity race and get on the top, gravity gets normal and there goes crate race. After you are done with crate you enter the batlle arena when your goal is to kill 5 people to continue the race etc
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

The problem with being the first to kill an x amount of people is that you have to wait for them if you're in first. Maybe make it so we kill npc's?