Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a clean no cursing discussion about beliefs?

Soldier

Anyone up for a clean no cursing discussion about beliefs?

Okay I don't want anyone getting mad or cursing because of their or someone else's beliefs. Where do you guys stand on the big bang theory vs god theory? I think that God created the bing bang theory i like to merge different beliefs together to see what comes up. I'd like to hear your opinions! Keep it clean please

How was God created? I mean if it's someone who created the world who created him/her? I basically go with the big bang theory. But how was something there to be created in the first place xD it's all confusing to me when I think about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Soldier
    I think he was like always there as it says in the bible but like what kind of explosion was the big bang? Cuz with most explosions you need a source of combustion and there is no air in space so no combustion O.o idk :P

Yeah the big bang is what I go with. It's to do with all the particles colliding and whatnot so that's how the big bang happened but the particles must have come from somewhere or something. Very confusing but I tend to accept that science is usually nearer the true answer.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Yeah the big bang is what I go with. It's to do with all the particles colliding and whatnot so that's how the big bang happened but the particles must have come from somewhere or something. Very confusing but I tend to accept that science is usually nearer the true answer.

but who made science? Humans made it to cope with the fact that they can't fully understand what is going around them so they made a system to feel powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    but who made science? Humans made it to cope with the fact that they can't fully understand what is going around them so they made a system to feel powerful
    That is true but science can be backed up with proof that you can see. Whereas religion is often just ideas from a book that was written a long time ago and people take it as fact.

That is true but science can be backed up with proof that you can see. Whereas religion is often just ideas from a book that was written a long time ago and people take it as fact.
    Pretty sure it was also edited a couple of times.

700th post!

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Furthermore the book was edited 300 years later by a group of politicians, but no one will tell you that.
    And lets be honest if people got by for thousands of years before these religions then they surely cannot be all that credible.

And lets be honest if people got by for thousands of years before these religions then they surely cannot be all that credible.
    Religion is slowly on the decline, which was just the reason why Jesus Christ appeared, to restore faith back into humanity. In the next 100 years either Christ returns or religion dies, that's my bet.

Soldier

I don't believe that much from the bible... I just believe in God pike if incest is a sin and Adam and eve were the first two then aren't we all related? So we sin everytime we make offspring??? Idk :0