Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a clean no cursing discussion about beliefs?

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Religion is slowly on the decline, which was just the reason why Jesus Christ appeared, to restore faith back into humanity. In the next 100 years either Christ returns or religion dies, that's my bet.
    Yeah in a world full of scientific advances less people follow religion as closely as they used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I don't believe that much from the bible... I just believe in God pike if incest is a sin and Adam and eve were the first two then aren't we all related? So we sin everytime we make offspring??? Idk :0
    Yeah the bible is full of confusing things like that. They say that being gay is wrong yet they say how much they love Jesus. Confusing stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I don't believe that much from the bible... I just believe in God pike if incest is a sin and Adam and eve were the first two then aren't we all related? So we sin everytime we make offspring??? Idk :0
    Lol we are all related from Noah and his family apparently. They had to reproduce after the flood. Imagine you had a hot cousin and God told you to bang her until you make at least 1k babies? Oh lawd.

But one thing that confuses me,...how do we get so many races and different looks if we are from one family? Like asains. Not to be racist. But my asain friend said this as a fact. Asain people LOOK the same because they have people screwing their family members.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Lol we are all related from Noah and his family apparently. They had to reproduce after the flood. Imagine you had a hot cousin and God told you to bang her until you make at least 1k babies? Oh lawd.

But one thing that confuses me,...how do we get so many races and different looks if we are from one family? Like asains. Not to be racist. But my asain friend said this as a fact. Asain people LOOK the same because they have people screwing their family members.
    Well the reason for different looks is adaptions. Think of it this way, the way people look in different areas is often to do with their environment traditionally. The colour black radiates heat and Africa is very hot so you see it is useful. It is possible that people would look different like they do even if we all had the same ancestors because creatures naturally adapt to their surroundings.

^I guess. :P

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

God created the world

Development Team
    I felt the time was right
    fbd.jpg
    Anywaysss, science.

Like some person wrote the bible to give people to believe in something like there's hope in the afterlife? And it's gone on for centuries. "Everyone has to believe in something in hope of an outcome." I have many thoughts, for this belief although I'm sticking to the science theory as my belief, but why would it just happen? Where did this first cell come from? That's something no one knows. :0

Might I just point out, there is absolutely no way in heck are we the only ones in this world. SPACE is MASSIVE. Many unknown things are hidden about. etcetc. I guess this is for a different topic, but I feel like it leads in because many things are related, such as, where did this unknown first cell come from? Like why?

Also, I believe that there is no proof that "God" exists. I just want some proof.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Big Cheese
    Errr.. This sounds like it's from Graalians o.o
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

I think this thread will make any jews love bacon!!

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with Tricky.

what if god is actually an alien :0