Thread: Psg-1

Big Cheese

Unhappy Psg-1

Ok, now that I was told the prone mode on the psg-1 makes you shoot faster, idk what to say.

The perk for the vector is the brief case, and with the m4a3 u can switch between a pistol and a rifle, but we have this illogical perk that is only useful in spamming base doors? No, thank you. I'd rather have such a perk removed and give the sniper lower freeze.

But yea, many people would prefer a perk instead of giving the gun lower freeze, for some reason; I say you make the prone give the wielder of the sniper a camouflage, as the holder will look like the npc that holds the chainsaw gun and ak74 u sd, in the event shop; that'll be very very very nice, as well.

And don't come here telling me getting 100 spar wins is harder than getting 1000 kills, because it's not; by the time i get 1k kills, I can get 150 spar wins.

You're wrong. 100 spar wins is harder than 1000 kills lol. We can race to see who gets to their goal first and I can assure you pking will finish way earlier
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    You're wrong. 100 spar wins is harder than 1000 kills lol. We can race to see who gets to their goal first and I can assure you pking will finish way earlier
    OKOK FINE as you like, but stay on topic.

- - - Updated - - -

this is stupid for a perk.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you're right when you mean by PK, spamming at lethal, but that's not how I PK; I go inside bbz, tachi, and mafia, and pk gangs, so it takes me 4 hours for 1k kills.

but kills r harder to get than spar.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    but kills r harder to get than spar.
    Na, bro; it's harder, IMO, to get 1k kills than 100 spars, but kills ain't harder to get than spars, as 100 kills would take 10 mins of lethal spam, and 100 spars could take more than 2 hrs.

the prone is very i want to say bad but thats the wrong word. its o slow to get up and down it should be buffed

PSG-1 is for the Cost it has a perk dat prone mode: it prevents u from knockback.
    Its a Killing Spree for bases 11 dmg...