Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Test Fire Before Purchase

Test Fire Before Purchase

What I think would be a really good improvement is adding a "Test Fire" option before you buy a gun. This would help out those people that have several guns in mind but don't know which one to get. I mean, yea there are guides with the stats but numbers aren't much help other then the fact that the gun is good or bad. When you tap on the gun you want to buy, there should be an option to test fire the weapon. When you tap on it, you get warpped to a firing range where you can test out the gun you want with multiple targets to shoot at. This would really help the player get a feel of the gun such as getting to know the freeze, fire rate, etc.

Feel free to Let me know your opinions on this idea

Why does this random kid think he can just suggest things?

But I wish we could test guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Why does this random kid think he can just suggest things?

But I wish we could test guns.
    Why? Am I not allowed to suggest things?

Things like this have been suggested and I totally agree. That way players can test out guns and see if it's something they want to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

If u want that gun, go find a person who had that gun and ask him if it's good or ask him for the gun stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Things like this have been suggested and I totally agree. That way players can test out guns and see if it's something they want to buy.
    Yeah, because numbers are only numbers. It's better to actually try out the gun yourself to see if u like it or not bc what good is a gun if u don't like it but it has good stats?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    If u want that gun, go find a person who had that gun and ask him if it's good or ask him for the gun stats.
    That would work too but it would be much better if you could try it out yourself bc diff people have diff opinions on things

i think we need to have some thing like borrow gun from npc. like you give npc 1k gralat and you can use bar for 10 minutes

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i think we need to have some thing like borrow gun from npc. like you give npc 1k gralat and you can use bar for 10 minutes
    Ok, but the kills shouldn't count then. Because you're basically getting that weapon use for a small amount of time. It would need to be adjusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I think borrowing a weapon for a certain amount of time for a certain price seems like a pretty good idea.

Isn't there a post about this already?
    In game name: BEAR Canavi