Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admins=developers?

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    No.
    roflmao.

Banned
    Admins are mainly the PR team who strictly help players and fool around (My perspective). Developers and members of the Gaini, Sfx, LAT, Gfx, Scripting teams. Now there are admins for those teams. like Gfx Admins. Gaini Admins, who help run the teams and hire/fire staff.

Gainis: They make all the animations you see in the game. From shooting a gun to sitting down. They combine frames to make a animation. The term "Gaini" Means graal animation.

LAT: They are level artists. While the tiles like floor and buildings are made by the GFX staff. They are the ones who use them to make "Levels" such as buildings. The insides/outsides/roads. The entire map is put together by the levels team.

GFX: They make all the heads/bodies/hats you see in the game (Well most of them) They also made the era tiles that the levels team uses. But they do not make levels.

Scripters: This team in my opinion is the hardest team. They work with gs2 I believe. They script the stats of a player. The status codes. Warps. ect. (Check out the LAT/GAINI/GFX/SCRIPTING sections for more info)

Hope this helped

Banned
    Not sure if this is suppose to be rushing the projects such as Countryside or just another way to question the staffs.
    Snk does not get paid, he chose to volunteer as a manager for a very long time.
    I believe he can change that decision anytime due to his hardwork. The rest of the staffs get free gold membership just for helping out/working for the game. And gold membership ain't cheap.

Big Cheese Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Morz View Post
    Admins are mainly the PR team who strictly help players and fool around (My perspective). Developers and members of the Gaini, Sfx, LAT, Gfx, Scripting teams. Now there are admins for those teams. like Gfx Admins. Gaini Admins, who help run the teams and hire/fire staff.

Gainis: They make all the animations you see in the game. From shooting a gun to sitting down. They combine frames to make a animation. The term "Gaini" Means graal animation.

LAT: They are level artists. While the tiles like floor and buildings are made by the GFX staff. They are the ones who use them to make "Levels" such as buildings. The insides/outsides/roads. The entire map is put together by the levels team.

GFX: They make all the heads/bodies/hats you see in the game (Well most of them) They also made the era tiles that the levels team uses. But they do not make levels.

Scripters: This team in my opinion is the hardest team. They work with gs2 I believe. They script the stats of a player. The status codes. Warps. ect. (Check out the LAT/GAINI/GFX/SCRIPTING sections for more info)

Hope this helped
    You also forgot the SFX Team

The SFX team's job is to provide iEra with music and sound effects

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Not sure if this is suppose to be rushing the projects such as Countryside or just another way to question the staffs.
    Snk does not get paid, he chose to volunteer as a manager for a very long time.
    I believe he can change that decision anytime due to his hardwork. The rest of the staffs get free gold membership just for helping out/working for the game. And gold membership ain't cheap.
    I am not trying to rush any project if you red my entire post.It's just I felt so pissed that admins are being rushed with countryside considering that they are not even getting paid even though it feels like admins are the only people who work on all era projects.Are these developers even working on such big projects or not?I mean Gaini,LAT,GFX,scripters,SFX members etc or they just let admins do all the hard work?

Street Boss
    Yes, staff are voluntary members but it was their choice and they had to see it coming before applying. I really don't think they get rushed through these projects either, although I may be wrong. I don't really believe that staff should be paid either just due to their schedules and real lives. Developing for Graal certainly shouldn't be a job or even a career.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I wish we got paid! Haha
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Reno need some dollarsXD
    Hi

Banned
    i had the sfx team in my original verson. But my pc changed browsers and I lost my work. So I forgot about it =(

Gani, lat, gfx, pr's, developers. They are all admins...
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!