Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orlando's Goodbye

Big Cheese

Orlando's Goodbye

Hi guys, I got bored of the same, the ignorance, immaturity, people who do not respect and has no shame. So I took the decision to leave from this game. Even if it costs, I'm going to do. I'm not a fan of goodbyes, but I think I should make one. All the best to you all, take care and do not give up on your goals.

From now on, I apologize for how bad my grammar, I hope you all understand...

My Graal History

I remember the day when I downloaded Modern Combat 3 the day after it came out. I told my friend, let's play but he did not want to, he wanted to play "Graal Classic". I asked "what crap is that game? And he said: "download it, it's good." After this talk, I had to download it. The first thing I wanted to do was to buy money with "iAPCracker" followed by a ban of 720 hours, if I'm not mistaken.

I delete the game, passing the month, and the same happened again "download it" he said. I only did it because I saw that it could turn into a rat. I asked him how he did it and he said: "You have to talk to a witch but I forgot where it was." What I did was look on youtube, until I got the video, I did the steps and got the rat.

The time passed and I learned about the "tower system" and I created (Emerald Dawn), I realized it was a terrible idea, since nobody wanted to help me except my friends Burrito, Madrid and Speedy Dash. I did not do anything, so I forgot the idea and I was just talking to them. My best friend at that time, Burrito, went to GraalOnline Era and I said: "That game does not work, stay here" He did not want to, so I had no option and went to GraalEra.

I do not remember much of what I did in GraalEra by then, I will just say that I joined (Graal Era Legit Traders) and there was where I learned to trade rares. I got my goals, like the complete set of Crab Daggers, but by then I just wanted to have the Shamrock Dagger, never got it, can not remember what happened then.

I met Caleb Park, Noobie, Bravo, Pink, Justin, Slim "Nick Peralta" and his members. I went with Slim and Justin to base on the gang (I forgot the name). Until my ipod 4 died, I didn't played all the fall and winter of 2012. I bought my iPod Touch 5 for Spring 2013 with the surprise that Burrito was still playing. Slim found me, and I went back to the gang.

I had several problems with Slim, so I left the gang with the idea of ​​creating my gang of trades. The name was (Trades Relations) can allied with (Enterprise), (Entrepreneur) and (FairTrade). My members were iScabz, NinJanine, Neymar JR, Mustachecastache, AnalMedicine and others... The trade gang was a success, making several super rare trades.All lasted until the admins announced the trade tables. I think I have a photo of my trade system.

I wanted to make a gang spar, and I renamed (Trades Relations) to (Sentinel), never did anything, it never was a success and never grew up. I just left all in white, so I wanted to join (Mercy), I already had a few conversations with failure and I rarely talked with Weird. Step a while until one day Weird began to recruit for (Mercy) and I joined as I always wanted.

I met people in the family (Idiotism), I don't know what happened that I was not in (Mercy) so I got to join a base gang, the first one I found was (Stormy Knights) and I met Mike, Silly, Angelo, Vertex, Art and Internet Explorer. We base for a good time, but Mike eliminated the gang and I returned to (Mercy).

The time passed, and I don't know what happened then. I just remember that I started to win various events, and I bought Artillery Cannon, this being my third EC Item. By that time, I met Gunner / Solmancer this being a new admin, so I explained him how to make some events, I helped him several times with his gang (Crazy Banditz). Today I know nothing more about him, only that he quit.

Until then, I went inactive, I just spend my time... two months ago I met Anero, he wondering if I could make a custom head, I did it. And I'm still waiting for the day to use it, haha, take care Anero! All normal, spending two months. Today, 24/8/14 I decided to quit from this game... Just to come back another day...

Thanks to: Angelo, Luis, Aquamarine, Section, Legend, iMel, Sarita, Novato, Josh, Emi, Interviewer, Silly, Mike, iMoney, Banshee, Miharu, Vertex, Ricky, Jinx, Yamamato, BBOYJoker, Weird, Traph, Jeni, Familia, Wang, Bobo, Zhar, Poorface, Failure, FSH, Firestorm, Cudi, Chris, MSM, Nicko, LordBryson, EVIL, Mario, Myst, Mech, D I Y, CluTch, Morzan, Justin, Caleb, Slim, Frost, Madrid, Burrito/Kirt, Joshua like a boss, rorriM, Alastaire, iMagic, Fate187, Nicky, Internet Explorer, Mustachecastach, Bravo, iScabz, Justin/Rex, Neymar JR, Anal Medicine, Noobie, NinJanine, Pinky, Olirus, Gunner/Solmancer, Anero, Roy, Dmitri, John, Bravo, RecurveZ and Nyx. Sorry if I miss someone...

I will miss you all guys, take care! I hope we all met in the future

- - - Updated - - -

I'll come back later, maybe.
    Last edited by Orlando; 08-30-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Big Cheese
    Byeeee
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Byeeee
    Bye.

Big Cheese
    See ya, I will miss you in Anubis ):

Banned
    I'm not sure if you want to thank slim. After all he tried to scam your supers on 3 occasions. ^.^

Banned
    Bye.

bye man. wish you good luck

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Bye
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

tldr but bye

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Morz View Post
    I'm not sure if you want to thank slim. After all he tried to scam your supers on 3 occasions. ^.^
    I remember that lol.