Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My Goodbye

My Goodbye

Hi there,

I figured I owed the community an explanation as to why I will no longer be working on Era iPhone.
    Recently, due to a misunderstanding between myself and the owner of Graal Online, Unixmad, pressure was put onto snk to remove me from the staff team. This combined with my lack of free time has made it virtually impossible to meet the requirements of a developer on the server.

I will not get into details as there is no point, and it will only cause a flame war, however I wanted it to be clear that I am parting from the iEra team on a happy note. I am still friends with many of the older staff, and I intend to maintain those relationships beyond the realm of graal. I do regret that this removal has occurred before I was able to finish some of the projects I had been working on in my spare time, but unfortunately, I cannot.

This does mean that unless some other scripter picks up where I have left off on projects such as the Morano Questline, the Arato Questline and the home security furniture range, my projects will remain unfinished. I am truly sorry to have promised something to the community as a whole and not been able to deliver, but it is no longer under my control.

After working on iEra for roughly 3 - 4 years now, I've formed many great friendships both amongst the staff team and the players themselves, and I thank everyone for that. My time in this community has been for the most part a very happy one, and I leave with fond memories. I wish the best of luck to the entire team and hope that Era iPhone continues to prosper.

I probably won't be visiting these forums, or the game itself much anymore, so if I know you and you'd like to stay in touch, feel free to PM me for my skype. Although I am leaving this community, I am hoping to form my own community around a game I am working on in the future, and it'd be lovely to see some familiar faces there too.

I wish you all the best of luck, and I thank you for many great years of fun.
    Last edited by Jatz; 08-25-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Bye Jatz~ I remember back in 2011-12 you dragged me ontop of bbz and gave me a small american flag which was rare back then xd
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar

This is terrible, but I understand why you have to leave. Your dedication to the server and the Graal community will be fondly remembered for years to come.
    Thank you very much for your effort, your wisdom, your patience and your innumerable contributions to our game.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Sad to see you go, I will miss your streams.

Thank you for all you have done for Era and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

i remember your halloween quests on 2011. i want to say you that it was great time thanks you much

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

You're not the only one who has been pressed with misunderstandings on that server.

I hope you continue to develop (especially on the other project you were working on w/ FlyGuy!)

Farewell ):
    Roaming.

You were one of the only staff to talk to me back then in 2011! I loved the bridge war that you had and you will be missed. Goodbye Jatz.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Banned
    You have been a great guy.. good luck, and enjoy life.

Its sad to see you go man
    Cant wait till pillage comes out
    I do things with stuff.

OreOs
    Thanks for all your contribution to the server, goodbye.