Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alternative to Auction only guns

Banned

Lightbulb Alternative to Auction only guns

I was thinking about this for a good time and decided to post my thoughts.

So far most of the top tier guns are Auction only: Souzien, BAG, Rafficas,etc. The reason they are the best is they have very low freeze, 9 Damage in perfect shape, and the rate of fire is pretty astonishing. Also the fact that people are getting these guns for under 100K gralats is pretty cheap.

My alternative to these auction only guns is not to make them available to the public, but rather make different guns with exact same stats and a differnent name/skin that cost alot more in shops.This would allow the guns to stay auction only and "rare". This way people who won them won't complain, but other players have a chance to get guns of the same tier. To keep it fair the guns in shops should cost around 2x as much gralats so that there is still a reason to do auctions. Basically auctions won't be producing OP guns anymore, instead it will just allow the same gun with a different name and skin for a much cheaper price.

Any thoughts?

Btw credit to Ventus for bringing this to attention.

I wouldn't be against it. I believe the rafficas are auction only because they're to powerful to be common (I think I read that somewhere) although it doesn't make sense to me. (If I somehow just made that up nvm)

Banned
    The day that Souizen is 500k shop is the day I rejoice before the Lord.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper
    I wouldn't be against it. I believe the rafficas are auction only because they're to powerful to be common (I think I read that somewhere) although it doesn't make sense to me. (If I somehow just made that up nvm)
    Yes X.x I believe bitzam said dual raficas would be as powerful as the old shipka.

I like the idea, but it kind of promotes pack buying even more Dx

Banned
    Sorry, but I can't agree. We can't have more pack buyers running around with things better than bars and stuff, it creates a huge unbalance with low tier guns.

I would like it if the guns are well balanced, but if there not then no just no

I agree, if they can't they can atleast start the bidding for these guns at 100k

I would pay alot more gralats for those guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    I like the idea, but it kind of promotes pack buying even more Dx
    That's Stefan's objective,isn't it?
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.