Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving you

Post Leaving you

I'll be following Jatz on this one.

I've really liked playing here in the past, with Noobs For Life, the GSTs, the events, PK and sparring, when Era was actually fun. Even though some players do hate me, and some others don't, this ain't going to stop me from playing the game, since it's just for the pleasure of the person.

It's been 2 years for me as staff, when I first started as a LAT, personally I couldn't think I could make it this far, especially with the promotions I got and more rights entrusted within. And later-on getting promoted to a Developer, making quite some exciting stuff. The reason of my removal will not be revealed.

I'd like to thank the Event Testers for helping me out while testing Gang Wars, Hunted and much more, thank the first half of the iEra community for making me hate the game and the other half for loving it. I'd also like to thank certain staff in there that have helped me out thorough my position. I'm grateful to Andrew, callimuc, Emera, Jatz, BBoy and more for introducing me to coding and teaching me Gs2, and let's not forget Coop for leveling with all his hard work! Thanks to whoever out there who reached out their hands when I was sinking, and to whoever helped me have what I came here for.

But the biggest thanks is to who I admire the most, Snake Rekon, probably was the one balancing out the staff team and most-likely the fairest, already miss you hard old pal.

I think that this is a great opportunity for me, two years of practice and team work, and then go out there in the wild full of strangers, and I've already planned everything down and started it months ago, so my projects have a straight goal right now.

Wish me luck, will miss y'all!

I'll be leaving you.

I'll leave this here, from me to you guys. <3

-Johnaudi

A day for Era indeed. I will miss you John, thank you for your contributions to the Era community. I wish you the best of luck.

why all the best users/admins leave now!? I will miss you

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

You were good staff John, one of the few admins that I actually knew. It's a sad day indeed.

john maybe you will be a little late with your going out? play a little bit more and leave us maybe at 2023

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Something's happening...

Well goodbye John. Hope all goes well for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I'll miss you, I loved you John. You were such a great staff member.

Sodapop
    goodbye john we will all miss you , you've been a great staff these past years.You will be welcomed at any time buddy.Bye ;(

Banned
    Bye

Bye ugly <3 will miss u