Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving you

Am I the only one literally upset about this departure? I mean, john is truly a legend who needs to be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Something's happening...
    Well goodbye John. Hope all goes well for you.
    Eurocenter probably screwed them over, just like they do with all the other half decent staff members.

It is truly sad.

GoodBye my friend, good luck with your future endeavors.
    The useful staff are going damnit..

=[
    goodluck in life pal.

Big Cheese
    Hey. Wait something's wrong. Strange string of admins leaving!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Big Cheese
    Not you to , thanks for a lll the hard work and dedication put into the server.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Am I the only one literally upset about this departure? I mean, john is truly a legend who needs to be remembered.

Eurocenter probably screwed them over, just like they do with all the other half decent staff members.

It is truly sad.
    John's removal from the staff team is not related to the unfortunate incident that happened with Jatz.

No staff member is perfect, those that believe that staff were better in the "Good Ol' Days" look at the past with rose tinted glasses.
    Last edited by RenoDorvay; 08-26-2014 at 02:29 PM. Reason: rephrasing
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Banned
    Eurocenter has screwed nobody over.
    Era is one of the most lenient and independent graal servers.
    If a staff member has been removed (not resigned) it's because they broke a staff rule.
    Last edited by Vendhin; 08-26-2014 at 02:29 PM. Reason: typo

I don't see why people enjoy being staff. All it does is take up your free time and turns your graalian into a bit more corrupt. In my client days when I was staff I almost lost my life. Me and my good friends became distant, my grades started to struggle, and I had to quit my job to maintain this stupid position I had thought was so important. But then I had to go to rehab and got fired from this "job". Probably one of the best things to happen to me. Listen John, you were one of the best staff members, and one of the longest staff members to hold their position and even get promoted on multiple occasions. See the whole point of this off-topic rambling was just a long way for me to say that you were a staff member that didn't get worse by staff, and kept up a happy and positive attitude throughout his experience, and for that you hold a spot on my list of the best graalians around. Farewell my friend.

Bye, I will miss you.
    Good luck!
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Goodbye old pal

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean