Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving you

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I don't see why people enjoy being staff. All it does is take up your free time and turns your graalian into a bit more corrupt. In my client days when I was staff I almost lost my life. Me and my good friends became distant, my grades started to struggle, and I had to quit my job to maintain this stupid position I had thought was so important. But then I had to go to rehab and got fired from this "job". Probably one of the best things to happen to me. Listen John, you were one of the best staff members, and one of the longest staff members to hold their position and even get promoted on multiple occasions. See the whole point of this off-topic rambling was just a long way for me to say that you were a staff member that didn't get worse by staff, and kept up a happy and positive attitude throughout his experience, and for that you hold a spot on my list of the best graalians around. Farewell my friend.
    On Era we encourage healthy staff hours. The only staff that become corrupt are staff that either don't listen to the rules and have authority issues or have trouble with being leaders themselves and act in ways that leave us little choice but to remove them.

Edit: John's status said he resigned, he did not. He was fired, I will respect the intentions of his first post and not disclose more than that.
    Last edited by RenoDorvay; 08-26-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

We will all miss you. You where the first administrator to reply to me and I thought it was soooo cool. Good Luck!

Big Cheese
    image.jpghe's still here.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Big Cheese
    Bye pal!

Now, I want to see who will run the GST 2015...

OreOs
    Goodbye John, you were a nice guy Thanks for all your contribution on the server.

If every admin could stop quiting,that would greath
    Just being me.

Big Cheese
    Thanks for everything; I'm gonna miss you, as you were a hard-working admin who wanted nothing but to help era =] pce, bro.

Glad to have tested for you. May the hotkey that warped us all for testing rest in peace
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

wow omg y everyone is leaving o.o? mmmmmmmmmm

gudbye doe :c

Peace John, thanks for all the hard work. Good luck in life!