Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bad admins again

my point of view is that it is really cool, many people have fun and admins should do it more times

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    my point of view is that it is really cool, many people have fun and admins should do it more times
    I see that you are from ukraine?I am half Russian actually and I think people on era go forums do not really understand the word "bad"the way we do.Probably "naughty"might be a better word eh?Cause usually when someone says "bad admin!"it means that he is talking about a corrupt or an unfair admin who has to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    I see that you are from ukraine?I am half Russian actually and I think people on era go forums do not really understand the word "bad"the way we do.Probably "naughty"might be a better word eh?Cause usually when someone says "bad admin!"it means that he is talking about a corrupt or an unfair admin who has to be fired.

not really, bad admins doesn't mean that their are corrupt or that they need to be fired kid, it also means that they are just not doing their job
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    not really, bad admins doesn't mean that their are corrupt or that they need to be fired kid, it also means that they are just not doing their job
    Forgot to mention that.

yes but on my language really naughty is better word to describe what i meant.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Big Cheese
    lol, "bad"...

Nothing bad with that, but he repeats doing this, it'll be Abusing Powers.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Can't have a little fun? I bet the people trying to kill him were having a blast.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

Apparently no fun is allowed...this is doing no harm to anyone. It's all fun obviously and has no intentions of being unfair to anyone so why would you call the admin bad, naughty or even think he needs fired.
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    Apparently no fun is allowed...this is doing no harm to anyone. It's all fun obviously and has no intentions of being unfair to anyone so why would you call the admin bad, naughty or even think he needs fired.

it's fun, and fun should be allow, we should strike for our rights to be able to have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe