Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Why Vendhin? Why? *HOW TO GET FREE SABER*

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    It was obviously a joke, don't be a cry baby.
    Seize him

Hes a witch!

I don't see any point of this thread just a coming flame war.
    My opinion is just be happy for you and to others cause your one lucky guys who got sabers right now......Your lucky because you passed a hard stage of earning ec. Winning of sodapop in rush is just normal. If you won't mind the free saber, its just like nothing happened. Many players are dreaming of having saber so just be thankful because your the one lucky who have skills in events or catching free ec/uploads from time to time.

I know you will tell me this:

1. Its unfair he won a saber for free in winning an event while us did hard way. So much jelousy ((((
    -Why did you bought saber earlier than waiting for it to win in an event for FREE? Its your own fault so don't blame others. I believe in this quote "The superior man blames himself; the inferior man blames others." Its also his hardwork and effort for winning at the event in a "150" man rush.

2. Vendhin did a **** job so were mad at him.
    -Totally he didn't do a **** job or else he did a wonderful and generous job. He also achieve one of players dream which is a saber that was earning by sodapop for months. It is wonderful we have a staff like him, cause he is making one dream of a player comes true. One day he might do it to you and someone who will create a thread "WHY VENDHIN?WHY? Did you give acelion a souizen???WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????"

Well im done in here... remember jelousy is just a bs. Nothing will happened if your not working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    It was obviously a joke, don't be a cry baby.
    Remember dude nothing in this life is a joke...some are real threats. What if someone call you and tell you "I'm gonna visit you when your sleeping...I'm gonna cut you D*ck out of your body and I'm gonna make it a pu55y." I bet your gonna get scared and go back on your moms womb. Remember think->think again->post.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Close this garbage it shouldn't be a topic of discussion. I wish more admins would give ec items away maybe once a month. Like a few people already said this is pure jealousy.

Banned
    I'll close this thread now.
    I think it's run its course.

Any more complaining threads about this event will most likely be closed, if you have such an issue with what's happened, use the Letter To The Staff forums.
    -Rockstar
    Last edited by Rockstar; 08-28-2014 at 01:16 PM.