Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Vendhin? Why? *HOW TO GET FREE SABER*

Yeah could we have another golden m4 competition everyone was cool with that
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    No. A saber isn't given out as a "treat" in era. A saber is earned in "era" with events and ec era gives for "free"
    It was basically earned by winning the event that was hosted. Lots of items on Era get earned by exclusive events. I'm pretty sure if you won this event you wouldn't be the one complaining. (Regardless if you already have a saber.)
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    This is true although it would be more fair to announce it on the news/before the day of the special event, I think that's why the players are mad?
    No, the players with sabers are mad because vendhin gave a lucky guy who doesn't earn ec a saber.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

No, the players with sabers are mad because vendhin gave a lucky guy who doesn't earn ec a saber.
    A lot of people didn't earn sabers. Uploads did a lot of the work for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    A lot of people didn't earn sabers. Uploads did a lot of the work for a lot of people.
    We all know that won't stop because era thinks it "advertises" or something like that. So people could rate their game, which clearly, they don't.

Just be happy there's finally something actually exciting happening in era!
    +saber doesnn't have any value anymore
    Just being me.

Vendhin, I don't mind you taking my saber and giving it for free, I'm done with events, all there is, is "afk 4 ec" "Hosting a 150 man rush for saber! Ohhh! Because like, I think its really hard to win rush so ima give a saber" "Facebook snapchats" yay! Post this pic for a free ec!!!... Events aren't fun anymore. Period, I'm done

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I tried to get people to calm down by giving the server +1EC.

Please do understand that this isn't something that happens every month, don't act like it's a server-breaking case of mega-abuse.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post

Please do understand that this isn't something that happens every month, don't act like it's a server-breaking case of mega-abuse.
    Vendhin, I don't mind you taking my saber and giving it for free, I'm done with events, all there is, is "afk 4 ec" "Hosting a 150 man rush for saber! Ohhh! Because like, I think its really hard to win rush so ima give a saber" "Facebook snapchats" yay! Post this pic for a free ec!!!... Events aren't fun anymore. Period, I'm done
    Take my saber and give it to a winner of race. Idc

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post

Umm I don't think that would work. Giving people an ec for complaining about people getting free ec items seems a bit useless. I see what you were trying to do but I don't see that it would work well.