Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Vendhin? Why? *HOW TO GET FREE SABER*

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Umm I don't think that would work. Giving people an ec for complaining about people getting free ec items seems a bit useless. I see what you were trying to do but I don't see that it would work well.
    What happened happened and we were allowed to do it. I decided that instead of removing the prize we should instead give everyone a free item. It's nothing to kick up a stink about.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    What happened happened and we were allowed to do it. I decided that instead of removing the prize we should instead give everyone a free item. It's nothing to kick up a stink about.
    What a free item, something that happens twice a day LMAO. Read my post below your second one too
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

when kiwi came out it was giving for winning events like last man standing and only lucky winners may get it. so they were going it really rarely and also players had fun while playing. guys all what admins do they do not cause just they want. some times they think about what will happen in the future if they will do this. so guys... all is under control... yet... [ATTACH CONFIG=12691][/ATTACH]

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    Lower free ec, and be glad that someone won saber which took him 2 months less. No need for players to complain =)
    "Be glad that someone won saber which took him 2 months less" lmao, u made me laugh there. That's the point here, vendhin that know it all thinks its okay to give a saber every month. So okay, whatever, he's a spr or something

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    No you don't understand, Sodapop would've worked his way up to 100 ec in 2 months anyway. He won the saber which he was saving for already and benefited him 2 months less. Have you seen his skill at events?
    Its better to earn it than to get stuff free. Like we all did. You example is like saying "A player would've worked his way to 50 ec in like 6 months, but because there's a thing called free ec and ec uploads, he saved himself 4 months of work, have you seen his afking skillz?"

Hi welcome to era everything isn't about you

- - - Updated - - -

That was directed to acelion

Quote Originally Posted by Pet Green Dino View Post
    Hi welcome to era everything isn't about you

- - - Updated - - -

That was directed to acelion
    Lol. This kid. Doesn't even know the topic.

Banned
    It's alright.
    He got the saber, who cares? We still have new items approaching and I'm sure they will cost higher than 125ECs.
    It's a free item, no doubt about it. And you don't see admins host events for saber/sabre daily don't you? This is the first time I'm seeing the staff(s) doing something appealing and dumbfounded in my whole 3 and a quarter of gameplay.

Excluding the dumb EC raffle*.

Sodapop
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Attachment 12693
    Sodapop had like 30 ec, next thing you know, saber
    65* ec , he said pick one not too expensive and i had almost everything 100 ec below , so then he told me to pick a saber or something else and i picked a saber it was a 150-man rush staffs don't do that very often

Please close this thread! Enough of this desscusion.....
    Hi