Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auction Questions

Post Auction Questions

1-Why are amazing guns like souizen,MP7 and ss50 off the auction list? It seems that the only ones who can host these are high level staffs.

2-Why are auctions every 14 days? I kinda find it rather un-pleasant to wait 2 weeks for auctioning 15 items in 3 different rooms at the same time...

I wish guns like the ss50-a3 and the souizen were hosted more often. I also hate how auctions are only hosted every 14 days. I feel like every 10 days would be a good balance for keeping items rare, but would also not be too infrequent, like every 14 days is.

Banned
    In the past, it was done too many time a day or week.
    I believe they gave a reasonable answer to why they put the time limit of 14 days(2 weeks) in order for others to EARN their gralats.

I feel like 14 days in a reasonable time. If it was 5 days, auctions might end up during the week, which makes it harder to attend them due to school for some people

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

I'm pretty sure the SS50 is still on the auction list.

I have suggested making auctions every 7 days. Maybe host less items every 7 days but that way if you miss the auctions you don't gotta wait a whole month.
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

I've liked old days auctions were each 2-4 days a week.

I think auctions should be hosted less frequently but when they are hosted have several throughout the day. That way everyone has a good opportunity to attend the auction without having to wait up all night or whatever.

Big Cheese
    mp7 and ss50-a3 are unique guns, but the BAG has the exact same stats as a souizen, so ya; mp7 and ss50-a3 should be hosted more, and they should stop hosting stupid stuff like water guns, regular uzi, shop items, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel2874 View Post
    I feel like 14 days in a reasonable time. If it was 5 days, auctions might end up during the week, which makes it harder to attend them due to school for some people
    How about every week?

- - - Updated - - -

Or auctions every saturday?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    I have suggested making auctions every 7 days. Maybe host less items every 7 days but that way if you miss the auctions you don't gotta wait a whole month.
    Thats a good idea Baw. I agree

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I wish guns like the ss50-a3 and the souizen were hosted more often. I also hate how auctions are only hosted every 14 days. I feel like every 10 days would be a good balance for keeping items rare, but would also not be too infrequent, like every 14 days is.
    They should host these more ofter Ikr? The game needs a variety of guns not just bags and fmg9's...