photo 1.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

yepyep =]
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Why was it remodelled? It has been made very clear that BBZ is the base that needs sorting by changing it back to how it used to be. If admins have time to change PZ then why can't they fix BBZ?

Wow ok ace let me rephrase it.
    No, rock, we won't leave pz as our home base even after you messed up the perfect layout it had. I understand that you already made your gang hat a pirate hat but sadly no, this isn't your home base. Ruining the inside levels of base will not change anything, nice try though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Why was it remodelled? It has been made very clear that BBZ is the base that needs sorting by changing it back to how it used to be. If admins have time to change PZ then why can't they fix BBZ?
    Because all rock does is fail to take pz from me so now as he couldnt succeed he tries to change the layout of a base. Interesting how nobody asked me if I wanted it changed even though its controlled by Navy 90% of times

What... Remodel PZ and not BBZ or Emines? *Major Facepalm*
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    What... Remodel PZ and not BBZ or Emines? *Major Facepalm*
    i like the old emines tbh
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    i like the old emines tbh
    Old emines was great. Not the base we have now.
    That's Unfortunate

Rock literally got rid of all the tricks we did at pz. Now you cant bomb flag and you cant "box" the attackers in 2nd room by blocking the door and hall. Lol this is hoarious, such a pathtic move

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Wow ok ace let me rephrase it.
    No, rock, we won't leave pz as our home base even after you messed up the perfect layout it had. I understand that you already made your gang hat a pirate hat but sadly no, this isn't your home base. Ruining the inside levels of base will not change anything, nice try though.
    1. The base wasn't remodeled, just edited to make the box/middle strategy not work cause it was really really op, like 4 members are enough to secure the base if they're using that strategy correctly.
    2. I would never edit the base if it had a perfect layout + my gang never interfered on my admin work.
    3. The "home" was a joke created by dark killers members to qualifie Pz cause the gang was supposed to be a pirate themed gang not cause we jelly of navy and want them to think Pz is for us
    4. " messed up the perfect layout it had " : first level didn't change, flag room is the same ,only difference we can't spam eggs now, and about second room well, no more box strategy
    5. I would never do something that could get me fired, even if it's for my gang.
    6. Finally, can you just give feedbacks instead of raging at me please.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

love it, looks good. glad they got rid of that boxing trick in the second room, tht was ridiculous. and the flagroom entrance is bigger! now ppl cant team melee the crap out of the door so easy lol.