Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pirate Zone Remodeled!

i used to be at pz and rock is right, we only needed less than 6 people secure pz, now I see navy is going to have trouble, because now I see is more about skill even this they can just stay at flag room and spam like they do as always, but I don't really care, I am at gz, tachi, bbz we don't go that low
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

base looks ok leave rock alone k bye love mike

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Why was it remodelled? It has been made very clear that BBZ is the base that needs sorting by changing it back to how it used to be. If admins have time to change PZ then why can't they fix BBZ?
    Agreed.

pz was retarted you just had ppl spamming eggs welcome to the real world of basing with skill boys not cheap tactics.

Big Cheese
    To be honest, I like the new PZ.

It's pretty, but basing there sucks. Before you could bomb eggs at the flag so the defenders had to go kill you but now as egging isnt longer possible, the attackers have to run through the hell stairs halls that are spammed by the defenders. The attackers have no trick to do and now all you do is run into someones bullets and pretty much die 1 second after. Basing should be based on skill. With this new flag room only way to get in the bottom flag area is to have a bigger number of members.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    Shall we remove all bases altogether, will that stop the complaining? No. Shall we revert every base back to its original form, will that stop people complaining? No.
    All you guys do (most of you) is complain about the work and effort some people put into this server, I feel sorry for ROCK because he's just trying to do his job and do something nice for the server and you all just complain, I'd love to see Yogy do quality work which has been done here, just so we can complain about it, see how he feels.
    What?... Basers are annoyed because a base was changed that was okay. Instead of changing other bases that clearly have problems.
    Last edited by Rozen S; 08-29-2014 at 03:36 AM.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    What?... Basers are annoyed because a base was changed that was okay. Instead of changing other bases that clearly have problems.
    "Problems".

I hate that we basers don't get what we want...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Veteran
    You can still egg at the flag..
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!