Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirate Zone Remodeled!

whats wrong with bbz??
    i like that base

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Wow ok ace let me rephrase it.
    No, rock, we won't leave pz as our home base even after you messed up the perfect layout it had. I understand that you already made your gang hat a pirate hat but sadly no, this isn't your home base. Ruining the inside levels of base will not change anything, nice try though.

You are only saying this because you spam your gas gun and have your gang defend the door lobby door 24/7 none stop so just stop complaining about it being messed up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, pz Looks boss

OreOs
    The new design looks cool, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Pz is navy's home
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Looks good, certainly fairer overall. The bedroom gives added challenge to defending but overall I imagine attackers just gathering in there until ready for a mass attack. Bases should be won through gunplay, not cheap tricks like 'nade spam and boxing :/ I welcome these changes even though I don't go pz often.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Great now it's time for BBZ or guerre !

@Yogy iEra is a public game with public zone you don't own pz you will never own it. @ROCK I hate the new pz I know Yogy exagerated but it should be to Ai* to do this.

Oh boy yay.... Something new.. waittttt... another reskin of another base...... 4 more years 4 more years they chanted then bam.. Obama care.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Rock literally got rid of all the tricks we did at pz. Now you cant bomb flag and you cant "box" the attackers in 2nd room by blocking the door and hall. Lol this is hoarious, such a pathtic move
    Even more pathetic that you had capitalize on poor level design to be sucessful at basing.....

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!