Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirate Zone Remodeled!

I'm Totally agree it was more easy before but a simple good level but too simple for @W R A T H

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Great now it's time for BBZ or guerre !
    All we can do is pray.
    That's Unfortunate

All people that say it looks boss are the people I never see at pz, and ofc rock's dk supporters.. Lol you guys use too much time on editing what's already good. 90% of players who voted at that thread said yes, bbz should be brought back. 90%, have you ever seen a poll get such a clear win? Guess what? Ignore to bbz and all attention went to pz nobody wanted changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    All people that say it looks boss are the people I never see at pz, and ofc rock's dk supporters.. Lol you guys use too much time on editing what's already good. 90% of players who voted at that thread said yes, bbz should be brought back. 90%, have you ever seen a poll get such a clear win? Guess what? Ignore to bbz and all attention went to pz nobody wanted changed.
    IKR lol.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I'm always at pz

Wow beds and flagroom improved. Should Lethal get a remodeling?

Stop remodeling stuff that's isn't bad, geez. And I do agree with Yogy that the people that say "it looks boss" are people that never really been to Pz.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    1. The base wasn't remodeled, just edited to make the box/middle strategy not work cause it was really really op, like 4 members are enough to secure the base if they're using that strategy correctly.
    2. I would never edit the base if it had a perfect layout + my gang never interfered on my admin work.
    3. The "home" was a joke created by dark killers members to qualifie Pz cause the gang was supposed to be a pirate themed gang not cause we jelly of navy and want them to think Pz is for us
    4. " messed up the perfect layout it had " : first level didn't change, flag room is the same ,only difference we can't spam eggs now, and about second room well, no more box strategy
    5. I would never do something that could get me fired, even if it's for my gang.
    6. Finally, can you just give feedbacks instead of raging at me please.
    That's a good thing. Smaller gangs don't always have enough members to take and hold bases and you just make it harder for them and easier for flag rushers.

Big Cheese
    Rock literally got rid of all the tricks we did at pz. Now you cant bomb flag and you cant "box" the attackers in 2nd room by blocking the door and hall. Lol this is hoarious, such a pathtic move
    pz had a small hall in the second level, which allowed any gang that's holding the base to spam the hell outta the only door which provided entrance to the second room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    That's a good thing. Smaller gangs don't always have enough members to take and hold bases and you just make it harder for them and easier for flag rushers.
    yea, and big gangs can have it 24/7? lol. dood, that so called, "strategy" was actually spamming the hell outta the only door where u can enter the second level of the base, as i've mentioned in my 1st reply.

Banned
    I like it, good job.